1.Undesun’s hot sale product;
2.Specification : 95% USP 36;
3.Quality guaranteed by C14 test;
5.Stock in LA USA warehouse;
Organics Curcumin Powder is perfect for creating Golden Milk Lattes and can be added to smoothies, soups, curries and other recipes. Pair with a pinch of black pepper to enjoy the maximum nutrition benefits of turmeric powder.
1.Organic Curcumin Powder Introduction
Curcumin is utilized in Herbal Medicine to help diminish joint irritation and gives cell reinforcements to the upkeep of good wellbeing. Curcumin is a concentrate of the spice turmeric (Curcuma longa) which has wide-extending medical advantages. It is notable to have cancer prevention agent impacts, forestalling cell harm, and it diminishes the creation of provocative signs. It is additionally ready to hinder the development of unusual cells, which is related with malignant cells.Curcumin shields the liver from a few poisons and directs lipid digestion to diminish cholesterol levels.
Natural Pure Curcumin Supplement (Organic Curcumin Powder), 50 Grams, Non-GMO and Vegan Friendly.
Stacked with Antioxidants (Curcuminoids) and Immune Vitamins, Support Joint, Cardiovascular System and Boosts to Immune System.
No GMOs, No Irradiation, No Additives, No Preservatives, No Artificial Colors, No Irradiation and No Gluten.
Scoop included to get the estimation without fail. Take it every day with or between suppers by adding it to a shake or smoothie, see what the most supplement thick food on earth is about.
Organic Curcumin Powder
Curcuma longa L.
Place of Origin
Sichuan ,Fujian China ,India
Every spring and autumn.
Curcuma aromatica Salisb ,C.longa L ,C.zedoaria(Berg.)Rosc.,Acorus calamus L, Curcuma domestica Valeton
3.Undersun's Organic Curcumin Powder
15 years of planting factory manufacturing experience,;
stable quality standard ISO, KOSHER, HALAL, USDA, large supply channels;
Quality Standard: Conform to USP36 standards.
Characters：Orange-yellow crystalline powder
Insoluble in water and ether; soluble in ethanol and glacial acetic acid.
The advantages of Curcuma longa have been widely investigated, particularly by Indian researchers.
1. Cell reinforcement Numerous examinations have demonstrated that the different constituents of Curcuma longa have strong cancer prevention agent properties. The capacity of curcuminoids to decrease hydroxyl and peroxyl free extremists is all around reported. Sharma revealed curcumin to be a viable specialist against lipid peroxidation.
2. Mitigating The Central Drug Research Institute in India discovered curcumin to be the significant constituent liable for the calming action. The old style model for contemplating intense impacts of calming specialists is to test their inhibitory activity on the advancement of rodent paw edema – the exudative period of irritation – instigated, for example, by the nearby infusion of carrageenan. In this manner aggravation is believed to be to some degree because of the activity of prostaglandin subsidiary from arachidonic corrosive digestion.
An itemized assessment of curcumin as a potential non-steroidal mitigating specialist by Srimal and Dhawan discovered curcumin to be exceptionally powerful after oral organization. Curcumin was compelling in different models of irritation including granuloma, pocket, cotton pellet, formalin-initiated, and Freund's adjuvant. Numerous systems of activity have been credited to curcumin. A few specialists discovered curcumin to be less compelling in adrenalectomized rodents, proposing an investment of corticoidal steroids, while others didn't watch any impact of curcumin salts on steroid discharge from the adrenal cortex. The capacity of curcumin to diminish irritation presents a way to deal with moderate the movement of these maladies.
3. Gastro-intestinal impacts Curcumin expands mucin content, consequently securing the gastric mucosa against aggravations. Dubious information exist with respect to an enemy of ulcerogenic movement of curcumin. A few analysts found a defensive impact of curcumin against histamine-actuated gastric ulceration, while others announced a ulcerogenic impact of curcumin. Curcumin likewise has hostile to fitful properties. Curcumin demonstrated liver defensive impacts against carbon tetrachloride, D-Galactosamine and peroxide instigated cytotoxicity. Curcumin expanded bile corrosive creation in canines and rodents.
4. Cardiovascular impacts A sharp and transient hypotensive impact of curcumin was accounted for in canines. Curcumin likewise restrained collagen and adrenaline-incited conglomeration of platelets yet didn't influence prostacyclin (PGI2) amalgamation.
5. Lipid digestion Rao and colleagues revealed that rodents took care of with curcumin and cholesterol in their eating regimen had just half to 33% of the serum and liver cholesterol levels contrasted with the controlled gatherings accepting cholesterol alone.
6. Hostile to bacterial/Anti-parasitic Curcumin hindered development of most life forms including: Staph aureus, Streptococci, Lactobacilli, Corynebacterium, Baccilus aureus, and Micrococcus pyogenes. The unrefined ether and chloroform concentrates of Curcuma longa demonstrated fungistatic action against a few dermatophytes just as hostile to amoebic movement against Entamoeba histolytica.
7. Hostile to viral A recent report indicated curcumin as a compelling partner in the treatment against HIV. Curcumin was viable in restraining the replication of HIV in both intensely tainted and persistently contaminated cells.
8. Advances Normal Cell Growth The capacity of different concentrates of Curcuma longa to advance typical cell movement has been commented by a few scientists. Effective utilization of curcumin additionally fundamentally improves typical cell exercises. Curcumin was discovered to be a specific and non-serious inhibitor of phosphorylase kinase.
( Do Yoy Want To Place An Order With Us Now?)
Riley Gao: firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I get some samples?
Yes, we can supply the free sample, you just pay for freight.
How to start orders or make payments?
Proforma invoice will be sent first after confirmation of order, enclosed our bank information. Payment by T/T, Western Union or Escrow(Alibaba).
What's your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
How about delivery time?
About 3-5 days after payment confirmed. (Chinese holiday not included)
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
How do you treat quality complaint?
First of all, our quality control will reduce the quality problem to near zero. If there is a real quality problem caused by us, we will send you free goods for replacement or refund your loss.