Product Name:Jerusalem Artichoke Extract
Specifications: Inulin 90%
Appearance: White fine powder.
Test method: HPLC
CAS NO.: 9005-80-5
EINECS NO: 232-684-3
Molecular formula: C12H22O11.C6H12O6
Molecular Weight: 522.45
Stock in LA USA warehouse
What is Jerusalem Artichoke Extract?
Jerusalem artichoke extract, a native plant to North America has recently been recognized as a promising biomass for bioeconomy development, with a number of advantages over conventional crops such as low input cultivation, high crop yield, wide adaptation to climatic and soil conditions and strong resistance to pests and plant diseases. A variety of bioproducts can be derived from Jerusalem artichoke, including inulin, fructose, natural fungicides, antioxidant and bioethanol.
This paper provides an overview of the cultivation of Jerusalem artichoke, derivation of bioproducts and applicable production technologies, with an expectation to draw more attention on this valuable crop for its applications as biofuel, functional food and bioactive ingredient sources.
Jerusalem artichoke Extract
White Fine Powder
Pharmaceutical and food
Part of Used
Cichorium intybus L.
100% pass 80 mesh
Certificate of Analysis
White Fine Powder
100% through 80 Mesh
Loss on Drying
Total Plate Count
Yeast & Mold
Jerusalem Artichoke Extract Benefits:
Here are five more reasons to fall in love with sunchokes:
1. Sunchokes can help to lower blood pressure. High levels of inulin bypasses digestion and reaches the lower gut to feed the good bacteria that resides there. Studies show that feeding the indigenous micro flora and warding off bad bacteria is an important part of the treatment and prevention of hypertension.
2. Sunchokes are high in potassium. A one cup serving of sunchokes contains 643 mg of potassium, which is essential for overall health and can help to reduce heart disease. Increasing your dietary potassium, in addition to reducing excess sodium, is especially beneficial for people at risk for high blood pressure.
3. Eating sunchokes can decrease blood cholesterol. Along with normalizing blood triglyceride levels, these small vegetables affect the way that the body metabolizes fats thanks to their high levels of probiotics.
4. One cup of sunchokes provides you with a quarter of your daily iron! You would have to eat three ounces of red meat to get the same amount of iron. The sunchoke is a great way to increase your iron intake especially since it has no fat and only 109 calories per cup. Iron is an essential component of the proteins involved in the delivery of oxygen to each and every cell in your body. A deficiency of iron limits the delivery of oxygen to the cells resulting in fatigue and decreased immunity.
5. Sunchokes are high in protein. Not only does this wonderful root contain more protein than most other root vegetables, it’s particularly high in the sulfur-containing essential amino acids taurine, methionine, homocysteine and cysteine. These sulfur-containing amino acids are essential for maintaining the flexibility of connective tissue as well as allowing the liver carry out detoxification.
-Applied in food industry, Inulin is usually used as food additives.
-Appplied in the field of cosmetics, Inulin powder is used as an immune modulator.
-Applied in fields of health products and pharmaceutical, used ass immunomodulatory agents and immune-stimulating hormone.
The Best Jerusalem Artichoke Extract Supplier
Undersun enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our products, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our products on-time.
We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
Why Choose Undersun Jerusalem Artichoke Extract?
Undersun specialize in jerusalem artichoke root extract for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
Where to buy Jerusalem Artichoke Extract?
Just send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit your requirement in bottom form, we are of service at any time!