Product Name:Papaya Fruit Extract
Latin Name:: Chaenomeles sinensis （Thouin）Koehne
Specification Ratio: 4:1~20:1;
Part Used: root
Appearance: White Fine Powder
Test Method: TLC
Advantage :Bulk stock in USA warehouse,Hot sale in USA Marketing;
Application :Use for health care product and food additive;
Certificate: KOSHER, HALAL, ISO,ORGANIC CERTIFICATE;
Papaya fruit extract is taken from the fruit of a small tree that is native to the tropical regions of Southern North America and Northern South America, Carica papaya.
Papaya Powder is gently refreshing with a sweet, summery fragrance. It is excellent for balancing the oiliness of the skin & working as an exfoliant on dry areas. Papaya also is often used in skincare products to give a rejuvenated look to the skin. Papaya contains Vitamin A, which helps to reveal the next layer of the skin and exposes a radiant complexion. Vitamin C is also an antioxidant with wonderful qualities that helps to smooth and soften the skin.
Papaya fruit extract is produced from the fruits of Carica papaya. The ability to hydrolyze protein fibers is useful for cosmetic products aimed a weakening body and facial hair. Due to its keratolytic action, papain degrades dead cells in the outermost skin layer, thus improving skin health, hygiene and brightness.
Light Brown Powder
100 % pass 80 mesh
Loss on Drying
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
≤ 0.1 mg/kg
Residue of Pesticide
Total Plate Count
Papaya fruit extract (Carica papaya) is rich in vitamins and minerals and is loaded with antioxidants. It may aid digestion, support the skin, promote healthy heart function, contribute to sexual health, and fortify the bones.† It may also have anti-inflammatory properties.
1. It has dramatic cancer fighting properties against a broad range of tumors, backing a belief held in a number of folk traditions.
2. Anticancer effect against tumors of the cervix, breast, liver, lung and pancreas. It can prevent liver cells swelling and promote liver cells repairing; papaya seeds extract did not have any toxic effects on normal cells, avoiding a common side effect of many cancer treatments.
3. It boosts the production of key signaling molecules called th-type cytokines, which help regulate the immune system.Papaya leaf also shows promise as a way to combat ulcers.
4. It has been used as an aid for stomach ailments, due to its enzyme content.Papaya leaf especially aids in the digestion of proteins, but also helps to digest carbohydrates and fats.
5. With the function of making white and growing breasts.
1. Pharmaceutical Industry:
2. Food Industry:
3. Beauty and Cosmetic Industry:
4. Household Chemical Products:
5. Feeds Industry.
Email: [email protected]