Product Name: Black Elderberry Extract
Latin Name: Sambucus nigra L.
Specification Ratio: 4:1~20:1; Fruit Powder
Part Used: Fruit
Appearance: Purple Red Powder
Test Method: TLC
Highest quality and lowest price;
Appearance :Fine black powder &red powder;
Advantage :First classic export experience;
Black Elderberry Extract offers ideal applications for functional foods and beverages, dietary supplements, and as natural colorants. Black Elderberry is widely known as a potent source of antioxidants and for its immune supporting properties.
Black Elderberry Extract is made with organic elderberries, with zero added sweeteners. Black elderberry is a known antioxidant that helps prevent cell damage from free radicals. Plus, it's a good source of vitamin C, and also contains vitamin A, carotenoids and flavonoids.Elderberry extract has been used for generations to strengthen immune systems during the long, winter months. This useful berry from the elderberry plant is chock full of everything you need to feel your best: Vitamin C, antioxidants and phytonutrients.
The best elderberry supplements are made from the black elderberry extract of the fruit of the European black elderberry, also known as Sambucus nigra. The elder plant is a deciduous flowering shrub that is commonly grown in Europe. Elderberries have been used for centuries in many different cultures to improve health and wellbeing.
The use of the black elder plant throughout history as a medicinal herb has been found in Europe, Northern Africa and some parts of Asia. It was traditionally used in folklore to keep evil spirits away and treat various ailments.In North America, Native Americans used the berries of the closely related plant, the American Elder, as a cure for many ills.Now, we have been rediscovering the many uses of this versatile berry. It's most important use appears to be the boost it can provide to the immune system.
|Product Name||Elderberry extract Anthocyanin Powder|
|Latin Name||Sambucus nigra L.|
|Appearance||Purple Red Powder|
|Specification||10:1, 20:1(TLC), anthocyanin 25% by UV|
1. Used to prevent the cardiovascular diseases;
2. Has long been used to boost the immune system
3. Has the usage of quench free radical, antioxidant, and anti-aging;
4. With a treatment for mild inflammation of the mucous membranes of mouth and throat;
5. Owns a treatment for diarrhea, enteritis, urethritis, cystitis and virosis rheum epidemic, with its antiphlogistic and bactericidal action;
6. Protect and regenerate retinal purple, and cure patients with eye diseases such as pigmentosa, retinitis, glaucoma, and myopia, etc.
1. in food field, it is added into kinds of drinks, liquor and foods as functional food additive.
2. in health product field, it is widely added into various kinds of health products
3. in cosmetics field, it is widely added into the cosmetics
4. in pharmaceutical field, it is widely added into the medicine
Email: [email protected]