Product Name: Centella Extract / Gotu Kola Extract
Botanical Name: Centella Asiatica L
Standardized: 10%, 20%, 40%, 50% 80%Asiaticosides by HPLC
Latin name: Centella Asiatica P.E
Extract part: Whole Herb
Molecular Formula: C48H78O1
Molecular Weight: 959.12
Melting point: 235°C-238°C
Solubility: Insoluble in water, soluble in alcohol and pyridine
Packing :25kgs/drum or 1kg/bag;
Stock in LA USA warehouse;
Centella asiatica is a dried and whole plant of centella asiatica in umbelliferae. It was listed in shennong Materia Medica. It has the functions of clearing away heat, relieving dampness, detoxifying and reducing swelling, and is often used in clinical treatment of falls, injuries and skin diseases. The main active ingredients of centella extract that can be used in cosmetics are snow snow oxalic acid, hydroxysnow snow oxalic acid, centella asiatica and hydroxy centaline. Hydroxyl centaline is a triterpenoid saponin of Centella asiatica, which accounts for about 30% of the total glycosides of centella asiatica and is one of the most effective ingredients with the highest proportion.
Centella extract is believed to have been heard or understood by girls who often use skin care products, because it is a widely used cosmetic ingredient. At present, most cosmetics processing plants use Centella asiatica extract It is added to product ingredients as raw materials for skin care products.
Centella asiatica can also be called Lianqiancao and horseshoe grass. It is one of the Chinese medicine materials. It is cold in nature, bitter in taste, and pungent. It has a good effect on the treatment of tumbling injury, heatstroke, diarrhea, carbuncle and sore toxin. In fact, it not only has medicinal value, but also beauty. In the beauty industry, centella asiatica is also known as the "magic oil".
Ethanol & Water
Matter insoluble in water
100% melted in water
NLT100%Through 200 mesh
Loss on Drying
Total Heavy Metals
Total Plate Count
Total Yeast & Mold
1. Centella extract is useful in the treatment of anxiety. It is a promising anxiolytic agent in the future.
2. It also has antioxidant properties
3. Centella asiatica extract is used to revitalize the brain and nervous system, increase attention span and concentration. It is a good nerve tonic. It can act as cerebral tonic and circulatory stimulant. In Thailand, tisanes of the leaves are used as an afternoon stimulant.Preliminary evidence suggests that it can be used as nootropi.
4.Centella has antibacterial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory effects. It is used in Thailand for detoxification.
5. The leaves is thought to relieve hypertension.
6. It also can be used to treat leprosy, ulcer
7. It also has antioxidant properties and has anti-aging effect.
8.It works for venous insufficiency.
9.Inducing diuresis and reducing edema.
10.Have wave action to blood purification and immunity.
11. Centella asiatica extract’s main function is repairing scars. Centella asiatica extract promotes wound healing and skin damage. Research present that Centella asiatica triterpene compounds contained in Centella Asistica can help wound healing.
1. Applied in cosmetic field, centella extract is used to make the skin smooth and elastic;
2.Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is used as raw materials with clearing heat and toxic materials;
3.Applied in health food industry,as raw materials can enhance human immunity.