Product Name: Bladderwrack Extract
Latin Name: Fucus vesiculosus
Specification: 4:1 - 10:1
Test Method: TLC
Part of used: Whole herb
Appearance: Brown fine powder
Packing :25kgs/drum or 1kg/bag;
Stock in LA USA warehouse;
Bladderwrack extract is a type of seaweed. People use the whole plant to make medicine.Like many sea plants, it contains varying amounts of iodine, which is used to prevent or treat some thyroid disorders. Bladderwrack products may contain varying amounts of iodine, which makes it an inconsistent source of iodine. Bladderwrack also contains algin, which can act as a laxative to help the stool pass through the bowels.
Bladderwrack extract is used extensively in skin care products to combat signs of aging. It contains large quantities of vitamins, minerals and hyaluronic acid, which speeds up cell and tissue regeneration as well as helping to maintain the skin's natural moisture level and reduce inflammation.
The effective component of bladderwrack extract is polysaccharide, which can promote metabolism and reduce obesity. Balance metabolism, improve immune function, replenish minerals, absorb arsenic and form arsenic-containing metallothionin in cells.
Fucus vesiculosus, commonly known as bladderwrack, is a brown kelp species commonly growing onthe coast of the Atlantic, the Baltic, Irish, and North seas. It is easily recognized by its floating bladdersalong the fronds. It is an edible seaweed popular as a seasoning and used as a dietary supplement tosupport thyroid health.
The stem of F. vesiculosus, the thallus which is mucilaginous has traditionally been used for wounds, tosoothe skin irritation, and to reduce inflammation. It was used as an alternative medicine for thyroiddisorders including underactive thyroid and iodine deficiency. In dermatology, it is used for treatingburns and healing topical ulcers. Recent studies of bladderwrack report that it improves contraction offibroblast-populated collagen gels by enriching integrin molecules and the aqueous extract of itdecreased thickness and increased elasticity in cheek skin by topical application.
Every Summer and Autumn
1. Improve immunity: Bladderwrack Extract can improve the body's immunity and promote the body's cellular immunity. There are many other foods that regulate immunity, and mushroom extract is one of them.
2. Aid in lowering blood lipids: Fucus extract contains a lot of unsaturated fatty acids and dietary fiber, which can remove cholesterol attached to the blood vessel wall and regulate the intestines and stomach. The fiber content can also promote the excretion of bile acid and cholesterol.
3. Anti-cancer: The sodium alginate contained in Fucus extract has a strong binding ability with carcinogenic strontium and cadmium and excretes them from the body; Fucus extract can selectively kill or inhibit the intestine Bacteria that can produce carcinogens in the tract, Fucus extract has a direct inhibitory effect on various cancer cells.
4. Prevention and treatment of goiter: Fucus extract contains iodine and iodide, which can prevent and treat iodine-deficiency goiter.
5. Auxiliary lowering blood pressure: The acid, potassium salt, and calcium contained in the Fucus extract can reduce the body’s bile resistance. The absorption of sterols reduces blood pressure.
6. Auxiliary blood sugar reduction: Fucus polysaccharide contained in Fucus extract is an excellent dietary fiber. After consumption by diabetic patients, it can delay gastric emptying and the passage of food through the small intestine. Therefore, even when the amount of insulin secretion is reduced, the blood sugar level will not rise, so as to achieve the purpose of treating diabetes.
7. Weight loss: Fucus extract contains a lot of dietary fiber, which can increase the feeling of fullness of obese people. Moreover, the fat content of Fucus extract is very low and the calories are small. It is an ideal food for obese people to lose weight.
8. Calcium supplement: Fucus extract is rich in calcium, which can prevent calcium deficiency in the body.9. Beauty, anti-aging, hair care: Fucus extract can beautify and nourish the skin. The facial mask made of Fucus extract can moisturize the skin, whiten and remove spots, make the skin fresh, smooth, smooth and beautiful. The combination of these two foods rich in calcium and iodine in Fucus extract can not only beautify, but also delay aging. Iodine in Fucus extract is very rich. It is the main raw material for the synthesis of thyroxine in the body, and the luster of the hair is formed by the action of thyroxine in the body.
1.Applied in health food field, be widely used in food additives industry, which can be added into the dairy, beverage, health care products, pastries, cold drinks, jelly, bread, milk and so on;
2.Applied in cosmetic field, it is a kind of water-soluble polymer natural extracts with sntiphlogistic sterilization effect. So it can be used as a new type of high moisturizing instead of glycerin;
3.Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is the raw material of new tradition medicine which is often added in kidney products.
Email: [email protected]