Product Name:Arbutin Powder
Packing :25kgs/drum or 1kg/bag;
Stock in LA USA warehouse;
Alpha arbutin is a normally happening subsidiary of hydroquinone (a well known skin-helping fixing) removed from the dried leaves of plants like blueberry, cranberry and bearberry. Arbutin powder functions as a powerful skin-helping specialist, blurring pigmentation and spots brought about by breakouts or sun harm. Thinking about how? How about we burrow further.
Your skin tone relies upon the measure of melanin, which is animated by a compound called tyrosinase in your melanocyte cells. Each opportunity your skin interacts with UV light, tyrosinase is enacted. Alpha Arbutin blocks the action of tyrosinase by hindering the pigmentation cycle brought about by UV beams. This aides your skin keep dull spots and tan under control.Alpha-arbutin (4-hydroxyphenyl-D-lucopyranoside) is a synthetic and functional active ingredient for skin lightening. Biosynthetic ingredient, derived from bearberry. Crystalline, white powder. Water-soluble. Stable in the pH range from 3.5-6.5.
Alpha-Arbutin powder also minimizes liver spots and meets all the requirements of a modern skin-brightening and skin depigmentation product.Alpha-Arbutin is water soluble and easily incorporated into the water phase of cosmetic formulations. It is stable against hydrolysis as tested in the pH range from 3.5 - 6.6. Suggested concentration: 0.2% when formulated with an exfoliant or penetration enhancer, otherwise up to 2%.
|Product Name :||Arbutin Powder|
|Batch Quantity :||1000kg|
|Source :||Bearberry Extract|
|Physical &Chemical Control|
|Paiticle size||Pass 80 mesh||Complies|
|Total Plate Count||≤1000cfu/g||<100cfu/g|
Has sun protection properties: It can reduce the degree of skin darkening after sun exposure by blocking the production of tyrosinase.
Gentle on skin: While other skin brightening agents can dry and irritate the skin, arbutin is less irritating. “Since arbutin’s active component is released slowly, it can be less irritating than other skin-lightening agents and better for those with sensitive skin,” Lin says.
Improves uneven complexion: Since arbutin inhibits tyrosinase, an enzyme that helps with melanin production, it can prevent dark spots or even help fade them, leading to a more even complexion.
Safe to use with other skincare products: There are no known negative interactions between arbutin and other skincare ingredients.
Can be used twice daily: For maximum results, arbutin can be used both in the morning and at night.
Safer than hydroquinone: For a while, hydroquinone was the “miracle” skin-lightening ingredient—until it was declared a carcinogenic by the FDA (when taken orally, rather than applied topically).While hydroquinone works by killing the cells that produce pigmentation and melanin, arbutin inhibits the enzymes that stimulate pigment-producing cells.
Effective at fading scars: Much like its ability to fade dark spots, arbutin is also great at fading those red-purple acne scars that stick around long after a zit is gone.
Brightens skin: As explained above, arbutin prohibits the formation of dark spots, offering a brightening effect on the skin.
1. It is applied in cosmetic field.
(1) It can protect the skin against damage caused by free radicals.
(2) It is a skin whitening agent which is very popular in Japan and Asian countries for skin de-pigmentation.
(3) It inhibits the formation of melanin pigment by inhibiting Tyrosinase activity.
(4) It is very safe skin agent for external use which does not have toxicity, stimulation, unpleasant odor or side effect such as Hydroqinone.
(5) It mainly gives three main properties; Whitening effects, anti- age effect and UVB/ UVC filter .
2. It is applied in medical field.
(1) It was first used in medical areas as an anti-inflammatory and antibacterial agent.
(2) It was used particularly for cystitis, urethritis and pyelitis.
(3) It may be used to repress the virulence of bacterial pathogens and to prevent contaminating bacteria.
(4) It is used for treating allergic inflammation of the skin .
(5) It has been used to prevent pigmentation and to whiten the skin beautifully.
(6) It can be used to whiten the skin, to prevent liver spots and freckles, to treat sunburn marks and to regulate melanogenesis.