Product Name: alpha arbutin powder
Packing :25kgs/drum or 1kg/bag;
Stock in LA USA warehouse;
Alpha arbutin powder, also known as arbutin, is a white acicular crystal or powder. The leaves extracted from bear fruit can inhibit the production of melanin by inhibiting the activity of tyrosinase in the body, thus reducing skin pigment deposition, removing color spots and freckles, as well as bactericidal and anti-inflammatory effects. Mainly used for the preparation of high - grade cosmetics.
Arbutin helps eliminate the formation of dark spots and age spots and is a great all natural alternative to hydroquinone. Since hydroquinone may have side effects, many people are looking for a safer alternative. Arbutin powder works by promoting lightening and even skin tone. Works well on all skin types. Mix it into your favorite base cream for a DIY Skin Brightening Cream or try ours.
Use alpha arbutin powder as an additional ingredient to your daily skincare routine. This product add-on comes in the form of a powder that will allow you to DIY your own skincare formulation and mix into your own products. Add an eighth of this tube to your daily facial cream to aid in the elimination of age spots.
|Product Name :||alpha arbutin powder|
|Batch Quantity :||1000kg|
|Source :||Bearberry Extract|
|Physical &Chemical Control|
|Paiticle size||Pass 80 mesh||Complies|
|Total Plate Count||≤1000cfu/g||<100cfu/g|
1. Reduces Dark Spots And Pigmentation
Alpha arbutin works by inhibiting tyrosinase activity that limits the melanin production in your skin. Less tyrosine and less melanin leads to lesser pigmentation, dark spots, and a more even complexion.
2. Helps In Skin Lightening
Alpha arbutin helps to reduce tan on your skin by reducing the degree of melanin production. This natural ingredient can be very beneficial in treating melasma characterized by a dark or tan skin discoloration.
3. Promotes An Even Skin-Tone
Alpha arbutin reduces the appearance of sun spots and discolored patches by reducing the amount of melanin produced in your skin. This evens and brightens your complexion, making your skin look healthier and vibrant.
4. Safer Than Hydroquinone
Alpha arbutin is frequently marketed as a safer alternative to hydroquinone. While hydroquinone works by killing the cells that produce pigmentation and melanin, arbutin inhibits the enzymes that stimulate pigment-producing cells.
5. Gentle On Skin
While other skin brightening agents can dry out and irritate your skin, alpha arbutin is less irritating. This is due to its active components that are released slowly
1. Alpha arbutin powder is applied in cosmetic field.
(1) It can protect the skin against damage caused by free radicals.
(2) Arbutin powder is a skin whitening agent which is very popular in Japan and Asian countries for skin de-pigmentation.
(3) It inhibits the formation of melanin pigment by inhibiting Tyrosinase activity.
(4) It is very safe skin agent for external use which does not have toxicity, stimulation, unpleasant odor or side effect such as Hydroqinone.
(5) It mainly gives three main properties; Whitening effects, anti- age effect and UVB/ UVC filter .
2. It is applied in medical field.
(1) It was first used in medical areas as an anti-inflammatory and antibacterial agent.
(2) It was used particularly for cystitis, urethritis and pyelitis.
(3) It may be used to repress the virulence of bacterial pathogens and to prevent contaminating bacteria.
(4) It is used for treating allergic inflammation of the skin .
(5) It has been used to prevent pigmentation and to whiten the skin beautifully.
(6) It can be used to whiten the skin, to prevent liver spots and freckles, to treat sunburn marks and to regulate melanogenesis.