Product Name:Rehmannia extract
Latin Name: Radix Rehmanniae Preparata
Specification Ratio: 10:1 30%, 80% polysaccharide
Test Method: TLC;
Appearance: Brown powder;
Sthenic or asthenic heat-syndrome with sorethro;
Preparation of pills and other preparations;
What is Rehmannia Extract?
Rehmannia extract is a water or alcohol extract of the traditional Chinese medicine Rehmannia glutinosa, and its main components are glycosides and a small amount of iridoids. It has the effects of nourishing blood and yin, nourishing essence and filling marrow.
Rehmannia glutinosa is a plant. The root and parts that grow above the ground are used to make medicine. Rehmannia is commonly found in herbal combinations used in Traditional Chinese Medicine and Japanese Medicine.Rehmannia is used for diabetes, “tired blood” (anemia), fever, weakened bones (osteoporosis), and allergies; and as a general tonic.
Sexual taste: Fresh and cold, sweet and bitter. Rehmannia glutinosa is cold and sweet. Rehmannia glutinosa is cold and sweet. Active ingredients: Catalpol, Rehman-nin, mannitol, various sugars and amino acids, vitamin A-like substances, and the like.
Steamed (“Prepared”) Rehmannia is said to be the “Kidney’s own food.” It is renowned as a Kidney tonic herb and is found in many traditional and modern formulations for longevity and rejuvenation. Traditionally it was a very common lead herb in formulations to promote healthy aging and to preserve one’s youth. It is a premium blood tonic and is said to benefit sexual functions in men and women. Rehmannia extract is not a tonic herb when it is consumed raw (un-cooked). It must be steamed in wine vapor to modulate its chemistry and action into that of a “tonic.” The steamed variety is said to be warm in nature. Raw (not-steamed) Rehmannia is also used in Chinese herbalism, but it is not a tonic herb — it is used remedially in formulations used to detoxify the body and to promote the functions of the lymph glands. Both raw and prepared Rehmannia are elite herbal substances, but must be carefully chosen.
Rehmannia glutinosa (Gaertn.) Libosch
Ethanol Or Water
NLT100%Through 80 mesh
Loss on Drying
Total Plate Count
Total Yeast & Mold
1. Seasonal febrile disease involving yinfen and yuefen, manifested as fever and irritability.
2. Blood-heat syndrome manifested as hematemesis , epistaxis, hemoptysis, hematuria, hemafecia, metrorrhagia ,etc.
3. Febrile diseases with consumption of body fluid manifested as fever ,thirst and constipation.
4. Syndrome of yin deficiency and fire-hyperactivity with hectic fever.
5. Lung dryness syndrome with cough of epistaxis.
6. Sthenic or asthenic heat-syndrome with sorethro.
1) Pharmaceutical as capsules or pills;
2) Functional food as capsules or pills;
3) Water-soluble beverages;
4) Health products as capsules or pills.
Email: [email protected]