What is Cabbage Powder?
Cabbage powder comprising several cultivars of Brassica oleracea. It is an edible plant widely used for its health benefits. Cabbage is considered a superfood rich in various nutrients. It contains fiber, protein, antioxidants, minerals, a vitamins C and E, high levels of flavonoids, anthocyanins, quercetin, luteolin, myricetin, and polyphenols. Several studies have shown the antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of cabbage. Also, Cabbage contains sulforaphane, an isothiocyanate which has antimicrobial and antitumoral properties,
Now, The UNDERSUN offers the best presentation of Organic Cabbage Powder to meet the needs of the nutraceutical, food and beverage industries.
Cabbage powder is a popular cultivar of the species Brassica oleracea Linne (Capitata Group) of the Family Brassicaceae (or Cruciferae) and is a leafy green vegetable. It is a herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous flowering plant distinguished by a short stem upon which is a rounded mass of leaves, usually green but in some varieties red or purplish, which while immature form a characteristic compact, globular cluster.
Cabbage leaves often have a delicate, powdery, waxy coating called bloom. The occasionally sharp or bitter taste of cabbage is due to glucosinolate. Cabbages are also a good source of riboflavin and an excellent source of vitamin C. It also contains significant amounts of glutamine, an amino acid that has anti-inflammatory properties.
Dried Cabbage Powder
100 Pass 80 Mesh
Typical Cooked Cabbage Flavor
Chemical Physical Control
100%pass 80 mesh
1. It has become both popular and useful because of the multiple vitamins, nutrients, and chemical compounds found in the product.
2. It is known for featuring phytochemicals and antioxidants, both recognized as incredibly beneficial to the overall health of the body. These phytochemicals may be able to help the body prevent the onset of Alzheimer’s.
3. The antioxidant properties found in cabbage powder help to prevent various types of cancer. The antioxidants are known for detoxifying the body, which has benefits beyond cancer prevention.
4. Those who suffer from ulcers may be directed toward cabbage extract. While this specific benefit is not as popular as the antioxidants found in the extract, it may be a strong benefit to those who suffer from the issue. Red cabbage extract may be able to both reduce symptoms of and treat the ulcer itself.
5. As with any other type of alternative medicine, cabbage extract is seen as a beneficial product for those looking for a remedy to multiple issues such as it's use as an anti-inflammatory, and has been used to ease the discomfort of multiple gastric issues (including stomach pain and stomach acid). Some have used red cabbage to deal with issues that stem from Asthma.
Health care products, health food, infant food, beverage, dairy products, convenience food, condiment, puffed food, old food, baking food, leisure food, cold drinks and snacks.
Email: [email protected]