What is Red Clover Extract?
Red clover extract is an extract of legumes (Leguminosae) Trifolium perennial herb. The main active ingredient is isoflavones. It has anti-cancer, anti-tumor, regulation of human hormone balance, improvement of osteoporosis, menopausal syndrome, etc. It also has the function of anti-oxidation and scavenging free radicals. It is a kind of natural medicine with great development prospects, as well as health food and functional food supplements.
Red Clover Extract (RCE) refers to any extract that is taken from the red clover plant, known botanically as trifolium pratense which is a good natural source of isoflavone molecules. There are a few brand name products of RCE (Promensil, Menoflavon, etc.) which isolate the isoflavones that are thought to be bioactive, and this mainly refers to two of the soy isoflavones which are also found in this plant (genistein and daidzein) and two structurally similar methylated isoflavones known as biochanin A and formononetin.
Specifically, biochanin A is just methylated genistein (and can produce genistein in the body when it is ingested) whereas formononetin is methylated daidzein (can also produce daidzein in the body after ingestion). RCE, and its brand name products, are recommended for the treatment of menopause or asthmatic symptoms.
Red clover contains plant oestrogens– also known as phytoestrogens or isoflavones. Red clover extract is these plant oestrogens that are interesting in the use of the herb in an extract – in our extract more than 90% of these are in aglycone form. When women reach their menopause, the decrease in oestrogen that occurs affects their body and mood.
The use of red clover extract by herbalists goes back centuries, and it has become associated with the menopause. The red clover’s content of plant oestrogens as well as lemon balm, peppermint and sage can help maintain a calm and more comfortable menopause and alleviate symptoms such as hot flushes and sweating, as well as to promote greater mental balance.
1. Improve health, anti-spasm, known for healing properties;
2. Treatment of skin diseases (such as eczema, burns, ulcers, psoriasis);
3. Treatment of respiratory discomfort (such as asthma, bronchitis, intermittent cough);
4. Anti-cancer activity and prevention of prostate disease;
5. Most valuable of its estrogen-like effect and alleviate breast pain suffering.
6. Isoflavones play in a weak estrogen, estrogen reduces the number and thus alleviate the suffering;
7. Maintain bone mineral density in postmenopausal women;
8. Raise high density lipoprotein cholesterol. Red Clover Extract;
Red Clover Extract Application:
1. Raw materials of drugs used in pharmaceutical field;
2. Active ingredients of health products health product industry;
3. Pharmaceutical raw materials.
Red clover extract: its active ingredient is isoflavones, which have phytoestrogen-like effects. These ingredients have a certain effect on preventing breast cancer, prostate cancer, colon cancer, improving osteoporosis and improving women's menopausal symptoms. The more widely used in clinical practice, it has also become a promising natural health food.
Efficacy: Zhen Zhen, cough, stop asthma. The whole grass is made into an extract to treat local ulcers. The red axle extract has a phytoestrogen-like effect, especially the garbanzoin has a two-way regulation effect on the hormone levels in the human body. There is also anti-cancer antispasmodic effect. It can be used to prevent and treat premenstrual syndrome when estrogen is elevated in women, menopausal syndrome when estrogen is lowered, prostate cancer, breast cancer, whooping cough and other diseases.