What is Matcha Powder?
Matcha Powder literally means "powdered tea." When you order traditional green tea, components from the leaves get infused into the hot water, then the leaves are discarded. With matcha, you’re drinking the actual leaves, which have been finely powdered and made into a solution, traditionally by mixing about a teaspoon of matcha powder with a third cup of hot water (heated to less than a boil), which is then whisked with a bamboo brush until it froths.
Unlike traditional green tea, matcha preparation involves covering the tea plants with shade cloths before they’re harvested. This triggers the growth of leaves with better flavor and texture. The leaves are hand selected, steamed briefly to stop fermentation, then dried and aged in cold storage, which deepens the flavor. The dried leaves are then stone-ground into a fine matcha powder.
Matcha powder contains rich nutrients and trace elements, the main component is tea polyphenols, caffeine, free amino acids, chlorophyll, protein,cellulose, vitamin C, A, B1, B2,B3, B5, B6, E, K, H,potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, sodium, zinc, selenium, fluorine, etc,nearly 30 kinds.
Fresh green powder
Total plate count, cfu/g
1. Reduce blood pressure,blood sugar,blood lipids
2. With the function of removing radicals and anti-aging;
3. Can enhance the immune function and prevention of colds;
4. Anti-radiation,anti-cancer, inhibiting the increasing of cancer cell;
5. Used to anti-bacterium, with the function of sterilization and deodorization.
Food: moon cakes, biscuits, melon seeds, ice cream, noodles, matcha chocolate, matcha ice cream, matcha cake, matcha bread, matcha jelly, matcha candy;
Beverages: canned drinks, solid beverages, milk, yogurt, matcha canned drinks, etc;
Cosmetics: beauty products, matcha mask, matcha powder, matcha soap, matcha shampoo, etc.
1. Matcha green tea powder can be used in beverage.
2. Matcha green tea powder is used as a kind of natural additives in many fields such as cosmetic, ice cream, bread, toothpaste, biscuit, and so on.