What is Marjoram Extract?
Marjoram extract is a perennial herb with dark green leaves and small white flowers, valued for its purported sedating and warming characteristics. The essential oil is steam-distilled from its leaves and flowers and is noted for having a sweet and spicy aroma. Indigenous to North Africa, Southeast Asia, and the Mediterranean, marjoram has been used medicinally around the world and is also cultivated for its aromatic leaves (either green or dry), which are use in herbal culinary mixtures, such as herbes de Provence and za'atar.
High Quality Marjoram extract - crude extract of first extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant! Super concentrated Marjoram extract powder: dry material / menstruum ratio 1:3! We strictly use only organic or ethically sourced wild harvested material, organic alcohol, vegetable glycerin and crystal clear water! Really the BEST Marjoram extract on market!
Items & Results
Yellow brown fine powder
Odor & Test
100%Through 80 mesh
Loss on Drying
Residue on Ignition
Store in sealed containers at cool & dry place. Protect from light,
moisture and pest infestation.
2 years when properly stored
Marjoram Extract Benefits:
1. Treat bronchitis, asthma, influenza and colds, while helping wounds heal and dispersing bruises on the skin.
2. Treat female disorders and to relieve monthly water retention
3. Marjoram Extract helps the respiratory system get rid of mucus and bronchial spasms
4. Treat coughs and wheezing
5. Hyssop has been used for cleansing ritual and as medicine since biblical times. Nowadays it is known that the volatile oil and other ingredients that are contained in the leaves and green stems indeed have antibacterial, antiviral and other beneficial properties.
6. As a peripheral vasodilator,marjoram extract is also diaphoretic (induces sweating) and has anti-inflammatory properties. The latter effect is used to naturally treat infections of the upper respiratory tract by inhaling vapors from hyssop decoctions.
7. Poultices can help in the treatment of conjunctivitis and as a natural remedy for bruises, insect bites, and muscle pain.
8. Hot decoction vapors are also used as a natural remedy for tinnitus. Prepared as an infusion, hyssop can be used as natural treatment for colic, abdominal cramps, as a stimulant, to eliminate flatulence and to help with upset stomach.
9. Since hyssop works as a diuretic (increase the urine output) it can help flushing out excessive sodium from the body and therefore lower the blood pressure.
Marjoram Extract Uses:
1. It is applied in food field;
2. It is applied in pharmaceutical field, mainly to treat cough, phlegm, wind-heat dizziness, nasal congestion and runny nose;
3. It is applied in cosmetic field, use it as a major component of the lips and lipstick received more acclaim.