Product Name: Eucommia bark extract
Latin Name: Eucommia ulmoides Oliver.
Specification Ratio: 4:1~20:1 Chlorogenic acid 5%-98%; 80mesh Powder
Part Used: Stamen
Appearance: Brown Yellow Powder to White Powder
Test Method: TLC HPLC
Bulk stock in USA warehouse,New product for the marketing;
Advantage :Bulk stock in China and can accept custom-made;
Certificate: KOSHER, HALAL, ISO,ORGANIC CERTIFICATE;
Eucommia Bark Extract is a favorite herb of athletes and those who are physically active as it increases physical energy and strengthens bones, tendons, and ligaments.
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), it tonifies both the Kidney and Liver which makes it one of the most effective herbs maintaining the integrity of the skeletal system. This is also a superb herb for the elderly in maintaining flexibility and stability.
In addition to its structural benefits, Eucommia has shown to be an effective anti-inflammatory and an aid in the mending of broken bone and torn tissue.Since the Kidneys are considered to be the seat of willpower, consuming Eucommia will help strengthen resolve.Eucommia is a tonic herb of the first order and appropriate for both men and women.
Eucommia bark extract (scientific name Eucommia ulmoides Oliver), also known as bakelite, is a plant of the Eucommia family. The medicinal Eucommia ulmoides is the dry bark of Eucommia ulmoides, a precious nourishing medicinal material in China. Its sweet taste and warm nature. It has the effects of replenishing liver and kidney, strengthening muscles and bones, regulating urges, strengthening menstruation and anti-fetus. It can alleviate low back pain or weakness caused by kidney-yang deficiency, unfixed fetuses caused by liver-qi deficiency, and scrotal wet itching. In the "Shen Nong's Materia Medica" is listed as top grade.
Eucommia Bark Extract
Chlorogenic Acid Eucommia Extract/Eucommia Uimoides herb Extract/Eucommia Ulmoides Cortex
Flavor & Odor
100% pass 80 mesh
Loss on Drying
Total microbacterial count
Yeast & Mold
1. Anti-virus,anti-biosis, anti-inflammatory, detoxify
4. Invigorating the kidney, improving immunity
5. Anti-oxidation,anti-aging,anti-resistant for muscle and bones.
1. It could be applied in feed additives field.
2. It could be applied in food field, eucommia tea get widespread concern when it come on the market;3. It could be applied in health product field, to be added into the capsules, helping the body antibacterial and antiviral, regulating immunity;4. It could be applied in pharmaceutical field, to be used as raw materials to reduce blood pressure;