Description: Citrus Fruit Extract
Latin Name: Citrus aurantium L.
Specification Ratio: 4:1~20:1 flavones 20% Synephrine HCL 50%, 99%; 80mesh Powder
Part Used: Peel, Fruit
Specification: 10~60% Flavone;
Appearance: Brown Powder;
Test Method: TLC;
Certificate: KOSHER, HALAL, ISO,ORGANIC CERTIFICATE;
Citrus fruit extracts with carvacrol and thymol eliminated 7-log acid-adapted Escherichia coli O157:H7, Salmonella typhimurium, and Listeria monocytogenes: A potential of effective natural antibacterial agents
D-limonene is a citrus fruit extract, available as an insecticidal dip for flea control. It has been shown to be neurotoxic to adult fleas, resulting in rapid immobilization. Vapors as well as direct exposure result in toxicity to fleas and toxicity is synergized by piperonyl butoxide.
|Types Of||Fruit Extract|
|Extraction Method||Solvent Extraction|
|Country Of Origin||Loudi，Hunan|
|Appearance||Brown Yellow Powder|
|Source||Citrus Aurantium L|
|Application||Pharmaceutical Raw Materials|
|Particle Size||95% through 80 mesh|
1. They’re Rich in Vitamins and Plant Compounds
Citrus fruits are very nutritious, offering a host of vitamins, minerals and plant compounds that help keep you healthy.
2. They’re a Good Source of Fiber
Citrus fruits are good sources of soluble fiber, which helps lower cholesterol and aids digestion.
3. Citrus Fruits Are Low in Calories
Citrus fruits are low in calories, making them a smart choice for people seeking to lose or maintain their weight.
4. They May Reduce Your Risk of Kidney Stones
Eating citrus fruits may help lower the risk of kidney stones in some people by raising citrate levels in urine.
5. They May Help Fight or Protect Against Cancer
Citrus fruits have been widely studied for their protective effects on a variety of cancer types.
6. They Contain Nutrients That Boost Heart Health
Many compounds in citrus fruits can benefit heart health by improving cholesterol levels and lowering blood pressure.
7. They May Protect Your Brain
Citrus fruits and juices may help boost brain function and protect the brain from neurodegenerative disorders.
1. As Food and beverage ingredients.
2. As Healthy Products ingredients.
3. As Nutrition Supplements ingredients.
4. As Pharmaceutical Industry & General Drugs ingredients.
5. As a health food and cosmetic ingredients