Product Name:Schisandra Extract
Latin Name: Schisandrachinensls （ Turcz ，） Baill;
Specification Ratio: Schisandrin A 2%-3% Schisandra total 2%~3%;
Part Used: Fruit;
Appearance: Brownish yellow powder;
Test Method: TLC HPLC;
Main Function 1. For long-term phlegm and asthma;
What is Schisandra Extract?
Schisandra extract is dried fruit extract of Schisandrachinensis, etc. The main active ingredients are lignans such as schisandrin A, schisandrin B, schisandrin A, schisandrin B, schisandrin C, schisandrin etc. Contains a variety of volatile oils such as pinene and organic acid compounds such as citric acid, malic acid and tartaric acid. Used for chronic cough, dyspnea, dysphoria, hysteresis, enuresis, frequent urination, chronic diarrhea, spontaneous sweating, night sweats, body fluid thirst, shortness of breath, pulse deficiency, internal heat and thirst, heart palpitations, insomnia.
Schisandra extract is a fruit extract used in traditional Chinese medicine, but few studies have been conducted in humans.Schisandra extract has a long history of use in traditional Chinese medicine to treat liver conditions, stomach disorders, and as a tonic to improve vitality. It is also used in various formulas for fatigue and sleep. Its Chinese name, wu wei zi, means five-flavored fruit, to reflect the five flavors recognized in TCM: sour, bitter, sweet, salty, and pungent.
Scientists do not know how Schisandra works, but lab experiments have begun to identify some possible effects. Schisandra extract has antioxidant activity and appears to protect the liver and nervous system. Other animal studies suggest it may improve mental and physical functioning. Only a small number of studies have been conducted in humans and are too limited to draw any conclusions.
Light yellow brown powder
Loss on drying
Total Plate Count
1. Nourish and strengthen kidney function;
2. It can protect the liver from the damage of chemical poisons, preventing the damage of oxygen free radical;
3. It can enhance human immunity and resist the diseases;
4. It can enhance intelligence and promote physical endurance.
1. Applied in the food field, it has become a new raw material which used in food and beverage industry;
2.Applied in the health product field, a natural health product to regulate sleeping;
3. Applied in the pharmaceutical field, it has the good effect on treating hepatitis.
1. Schisandra extract (9.0%) production process The schisandra is stripped of the pulp, crushed into coarse powder, extracted with ethanol at reflux, the extracts are combined, and the ethanol is recovered under reduced pressure to about 10 baume. Add the same amount of dispersant and stir. Mix well and vacuum dry to get.
2. Extraction and separation method of schisandra A. Take about 1 kg of dried fruit of Schisandra chinensis, crush it, and extract with ethanol reflux for 6 hours. After the alcohol extract is concentrated, it is placed in the refrigerator to remove the floating fatty oil, the sample is mixed with diatomaceous earth, the Chemicalbook is dried and crushed, and the extract is extracted with cyclohexane for 6 hours in a Soxhlet extractor. The extract is recovered after cyclohexane is recovered. About 80 grams of the paste, liquid-liquid distribution is carried out with petroleum ether-80% ethanol, and the alcohol-soluble part is concentrated under reduced pressure to at least the amount, placed, and about 4 grams of crystals are precipitated. The mother liquor was subjected to silica gel dry column chromatography, benzene-ethyl acetate (6:1) ascending method development, segmented cutting, methanol elution, thin layer inspection, the same stains were combined, after concentration, placed white square crystal The coarse crystals are combined and recrystallized from methanol to obtain.
Email: [email protected]