What is Broccoli Powder?
Organic Broccoli Powder is made from 100% organic broccoli stalks and florets that have been simply washed, dehydrated and ground into powder.
Broccoli powder is packed with essential vitamins and minerals such as vitamins A, B1 and B6, potassium, zinc and magnesium. This powder is an easy way to incorporate the wholesome green goodness of this vegetable in everyday recipes without having to source, wash and prepare. Use as a supplement to add to smoothies, juices, dips and more.
Non-GMO. NO added fillers, anti-caking agents, colours, flavours or preservatives.
Whether made from organic or non-organic broccoli florets, freeze-dried broccoli powder is a concentrated source of vitamin C, vitamin K and fiber, and it contains high levels of glucoraphanin, a phytochemical that can be converted into cancer-fighting sulforaphane.Increasingly popular among health-conscious foodies, broccoli powder is made by grinding freeze-dried or air-dried broccoli florets into a nutrient-dense green powder that looks a lot like matcha or moringa powder.
Brassica olercea L. var
Flavor & Odor
Loss on Drying
1. Packed With Vitamins, Minerals and Bioactive Compounds
2. Contains Potent Antioxidants That Offer Health-Protective Effects
3. Bioactive Compounds May Contribute to Reduced Inflammation
4. May Protect Against Certain Types of Cancer
5. Antioxidants and Fiber May Aid Blood Sugar Control
6. May Support Heart Health in a Variety of Ways
7. Promotes Healthy Digestion and Reduced Constipation
8. May Slow Mental Decline and Support Healthy Brain Function
9. May Help Slow the Aging Process
10. Vitamin C Content Supports a Healthy Immune System
11. May Support Dental and Oral Health
12.May Promote Healthy Bones and Joints
13. Nutrient Content May Support a Healthy Pregnancy
14. May Protect Your Skin From Sun Damage
1. As drugs raw materials of anti-cancer, it is mainly used in pharmaceutical field;
2. Applied in health product field, it can be used as raw material in health food, the purpose is to enhance immunity
3. Applied in food fields, it is widely used as functional food additive.