Product Name: Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract for Skin
Latin Name: Phellodendri Chinensis Cortex
Specification Ratio: 4:1~20:1;berberine hydrochloride 97%
Part Used: bark
Appearance: Brown Yellow Powder
Test Method: TLC /titration
Advantage :Bulk stock in USA warehouse,Hot sale in USA Marketing;
Advantage : 15 Year’s produce experience;
Certificate: KOSHER, HALAL, ISO,ORGANIC CERTIFICATE;
Phellodendron amurense is a species of tree in the family Rutaceae, commonly called the Amur cork tree. It is a major source of huáng bò, one of the 50 fundamental herbs used in traditional Chinese medicine. The Ainu people used this plant, called shikerebe-ni, as a painkiller. Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract for Skin is known as hwangbyeok in Korean and kihada in Japanese.It is native to eastern Asia: northern China, northeast China, Korea, Ussuri, Amur, and Japan, the Amur cork tree is considered invasive in many parts of North America. The State of Massachusetts lists it as a noxious weed.
Phellodendron amurense bark extract for skin is extracted from the dry bark of the rutaceae plant yellow bark tree or Phellodendron amurense. The former is called "Chuanhuangbai", the latter is called "Guanhuangbai". After peeling the bark, remove the rough bark and dry it in the sun. Phellodendron chinense is also known as amur barberry, cypress, barberry, and barberry, and its main ingredient is berberine. Used as a bittering agent. It has antimicrobial and protozoan, antihypertensive, anti-adrenaline-like effects, relaxes vascular smooth muscle, excites the uterus, bladder, bronchus, gastrointestinal tract, choleretics and excites the cerebral cortex.
Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract for Skin'S chemical composition mainly contains phellodendron amurense berberine, but also contains tetrandrine, phellodendron, jatrorrhizine, phellodendron, dauricine, douropine, magnoline, limonine, etc.
Phellodendron berberine: molecular formula [C20H18NO4], molecular weight 336.37, CAS number 2086-83-1, hydroxyl compound is yellow needle crystal (ether), melting point is 145℃, chloride dihydrate is yellow crystal, slightly soluble in cold water , Soluble in boiling water, almost insoluble in cold ethanol, chloroform and ether. Berberine has antimicrobial and protozoan, antihypertensive, anti-adrenaline-like effects, relaxes vascular smooth muscle, excites the uterus, bladder, bronchus, gastrointestinal tract, choleretic and excites the cerebral cortex.
Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract for Skin is used for osteoarthritis, weight loss and obesity, diarrhea, ulcers in the stomach or upper part of the small intestine (peptic ulcers), diabetes, meningitis, pneumonia, eye infections, tuberculosis, and cirrhosis of the liver.
1. Antibacterial: The antibacterial active ingredient of Phellodendron chinense is phellodendron amurense berberine. In vitro tests are effective against Staphylococcus aureus, pneumococcus, diphtheria, Streptococcus viridans, Shigella (except Sonnett), etc., and phellodendron amurense bark extract for skin has been reported to be effective against Escherichia coli and Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
2. Anti-fungal: Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract for Skin has an inhibitory effect on tinea bursa, epidermophyton flocculus, microsporum gypsum-like and microsporum latifolia.
3. Antihypertensive effect: Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract for Skin can produce significant and lasting antihypertensive effect on anesthetized animals by intravenous or intraperitoneal injection. Carotid artery injection is stronger than intravenous injection, so the hypotension may be central.
4. Anti-hepatitis: Phellodendron amurense berberine has an inhibitory effect on hepatitis B antigen in a 6.25%-100% in vitro test.
5. Anti-trichomoniasis: A 10% concentration of Phellodendron amurense decoction and a 1:1 mixture of Trichomonas solution can inhibit Trichomonas vaginalis.
6. It has an impact on immune function: Phellodendron berberine decoction, 100% concentration, 0.3ml/gavage for 7 days, can increase the number of splenic plaque-forming cells in mice.
7. Other effects: Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract for Skin or syropirin have inhibitory effects on the central nervous system.
Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract for Skin Application:
The Best Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract for Skin Supplier
Undersun enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our products, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our products on-time.
We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
Why Choose Undersun Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract for Skin?
Undersun specialize in phellodendron amurense berberine for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
Where to buy Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract for Skin?
Just send email to [email protected], or submit your requirement in bottom form, we are of service at any time!