What is Organic Passion Fruit Extract?
Organic Passion Fruit Extract - Pure Concentrated Natural Flavor Culinary flavorings, much like perfumes use processes that have been around for centuries. Distillation, extraction and infusion are among the processes used to extract these natural flavors. Much in demand in the food industry our flavorings are now available in smaller container to use into your recipes and improve your repertoire as a chef.
Organic Passion fruit extract is an exotic tropical fruit that grows on the vine of several members of the Passiflora genus that is native to Paraguay, Brazil and Northern Argentina. It got its name from priests in the 1800s who thought part of the flower symbolized the suffering and death of Jesus Christ. Passion fruit is also referred to as maracuja in Portuguese, liliko in Hawaiian and maracuya in Spanish (x). Currently, it is being cultivated in geographical areas over the world where the climate is warm and frost-free, including Australia, New Zealand, Hawaii, Southern Asia, South America, the Caribbean and Africa.
Passion fruit has a small outer rind that looks small and egg-shaped. On the inside, it is filled with numerous crunchy seeds in juicy yellow pulp. It has a tart, almost sour flavor and a distinct smell often recreated in bath products and candles. The riper the fruit is, the less tart and less sweet it becomes (x). The edible part of the passion fruit is only the pulp and seeds. Just a few spoonfuls of its juicy, pulpy interior contains a lot of health benefits. In fact, its seed, which is surrounded by a casing of sweet flesh, contains piceatannol, a powerful antioxidant
Description ：Organic Passion Fruit Extract
Latin Name: Passiflora incarnata
Specification Ratio: 10:1 1%-5% Flavone
Part Used: fruit
Appearance: Brown powder
Test method : UV
|Product type||Passion fruit powder|
|Appearance||Brown to brown yellow powder(Relate to Purity)|
|Paiticle size||Pass 80 mesh|
|Loss on drying||≤5%|
|Total Plate Count||<10000cfu/g or <1000cfu/g(Irradiation)|
|Yeast & Mold||<300cfu/g or 100cfu/g(Irradiation)|
1. Can reduce the blood sugar & blood sugar level.
2. Can antianxiety ,treating insomnia, Anti spastic.
3. Can used as a sedative and hypnotic drugs
4. Can treat nervous tension, insomnia, hysteria, diarrhea, dysentery, neuralgia.
Passion fruit has anti-oxidant effect against cancer
1. There has been a significant increase in recent cancer cases. Many factors cause cancer, sometimes without any obvious cause.
But the process of starting a cancer attack is the production of free radicals in the body.
2. The formation of free radicals is natural, and the antioxidants in passion fruit clean them up when the cancer gene comes along.
3. Passion fruit contains a lot of vitamin A and vitamin C, which are strong antioxidants. They neutralize these free radicals and prevent cancer.
4. Flavonoids further enhance the efficacy of passion fruit to provide antioxidants to the body and prevent cancer. Recent studies have also shown that flavonoids can kill cancer cells in cancer patients.