What is Maca Extract?
Maca root is generally dried and consumed in powder form, but it’s also available in capsules and as a liquid extract.The taste of maca extract, which some people dislike, has been described as earthy and nutty. Many people add it to their smoothies, oatmeal and sweet treats. It’s worth noting that research on maca is still in its early stages.Many of the studies are small, done in animals and/or sponsored by companies that produce or sell maca.
A pilot study in 2009 found that using maca extract for 14 days improved performance for male cyclists in a 40-kilometer time trial. However, the results were not significantly different from the improvement seen in those taking a placebo.
However, the same study found that organic maca extract improved libido in the participants who used it. However, the sample size of this study was very small, so more research is needed to confirm the results.
Ethanol & Water
100% through 80 mesh
80 mesh screen
Loss on Drying
Loss on Ash
1. Anti-fatigue, increase energy, stamina.
Maca extract amino acids, minerals zinc, taurine and other ingredients can significantly combat fatigue.
2. Improve sexual function, increase sperm count, increase sperm motility.
The unique bioactive substances en Maca, Maca amide, conducive to erectile function, ability to increase sperm count and active.
3. Regulation of the endocrine system, balance hormones .
it alkaloids act on a variety of the hypothalamus and pituitary, regulating adrenal gland, pancreas, testes and other functions, to balance hormone levels.
4. Kidney impotence, premature ejaculation, impotence, sexual dysfunction.
1. It is applied in food field, it is used as an anti-aging food;
2. It is applied in health food field, it is also used as an afrodyn;
3. It is applied in pharmaceutical field, it is used to treat organ dysplasia,premature ejaculation and male impotence;