Product Name:falsestarwort root extract
Latin name:Pseudostellaria heterophylla (Miq.)Pax ex Pax et Hoffm;
Used for spleen deficiency, body fatigue, lack of appetite, weakness after illness,thirst from sweat, dry cough in lungs;
What is falsestarwort root extract?
Pseudostellaria heterophylla (Miq.) falsestarwort root extract. The active substance is extracted from the dried roots of Pseudostellariaheterophylla (Miq.) PaxexPaxetHoffm. It mainly contains triterpene saponins, polysaccharides and other ingredients. Inflammation, anti-aging, strengthening immunity, prolonging life span, antitussive, antibacterial and antiviral effects. Pseudostellaria chinensis extract is an ideal nutritional additive for hair and skin cosmetics.
falsestarwort root extract, also referred to as false starwort or “ginseng of the lungs,” is a well-known traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) that has been used in China for centuries. In TCM, false starwort is used to invigorate the spleen, replenish qi, moisten the lungs and improve blood circulation.
Some of the common ailments addressed by this herb include anorexia, asthenia (abnormal physical weakness) after a severe illness, cough due to lung dryness, fatigue and spleen asthenia. Because of its mild effects, false starwort is often prescribed to children as a substitute for ginseng.
In a recent study, researchers at the University of Macau reviewed the chemical and pharmacological properties of falsestarwort root extract in order to understand its active components. They discussed their findings in an article published in the journal Chinese Medicine.
|Product Name||Radix Pseudostellariae Extract|
|Latin Name||Radix Pseudostellariae|
|Extract Method||Ethanol and Water|
|Shelf Life||Two Years When Properly Stored|
|Storage||Store in Cool and Dry Places.Please Keep Away From|
1. The anti-stress and anti-fatigue effect of Radix Pseudostellariae polysaccharide
2. Falsestarwort root extract has immune promoting effect
3. Pseudoginseng has antioxidant effect
4. Taizishen has the effect of enhancing resistance
5. Taizishen has antitussive and antiviral effects
6. Taizishen has the effect of improving memory
7. Taizishen has the effect of lowering blood sugar.
1. Applied in Pharmaceutical health care products;
2. It is widely used in the fields of medicine and health products.
3. Applied in Medicine and health products, beverages and food additives.
Email: [email protected]