Product Name:Houttuynia Cordata Extract
Latin Name: Herba Houttuyniae;
Specification Ratio: 4:1~20:1; 80mesh Powder;
Part Used : above water;
Appearance: Yellowish-brown Powder;
Test Method: TLC;
Main Function:To remove toxic heat, to promote the drainage of pus;
What is Houttuynia Cordata Extract?
Houttuynia cordata extract is the whole plant extract of Ipomoea aquatica plant in the Saururus family, which mainly contains volatile oil, alkaloids, polysaccharides, organic acids and flavonoids. It has the functions of antibacterial, anti-viral, improving body immunity, anti-leptospira, anti-tumor, antitussive, anti-radiation, analgesic and hemostasis, anti-allergic, anti-inflammatory, diuretic and other functions. Ear fluids and syrups are widely used in clinical practice. It can also be used as a food additive to make noodles, bread, instant noodles, etc. with unique flavors.
Houttuynia Cordata Extract is a flowering plant native to Southeast Asia. It is eaten as a leaf vegetable, and also has a long history of use in traditional Chinese medicine, including as an attempted treatment for SARS (it didn’t really work). Regarding cosmetics, however, it has a good bit of potential!
Houttuynia Cordata Extract is an extract from the leaves of Houttuynia cordata, an herb that may have microbial support properties.
The main active components in the plant are these fancy chemicals called flavonoids. Houttuynia cordata specifically has a good amount of polyphenolic flavonoids, four common ones being quercetin, quercitrin, hyperoside, and rutin. All of these exhibit anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antibacterial properties. Quercitrin has also been shown to decrease damage from UVB rays, which is an added bonus. One thing to keep in mind, though, is that the flavonoid content of this extract can depend on if the extract is taken from the roots or the leaves, as well as if it’s a water extraction or an alcohol extraction.
|Product Name||Houttuynia Cordata Extract|
|Botancal name||Houttuynia cordata|
|Appearance||Brown yellow Powder|
|Active ingredients||decanoylacetal behyde|
|Main Specification||5:1 10:1 20:1|
|Particle size||100%through 80 mesh|
|Storage Life||2 Years|
1. It enhances immune function
2. It has certain anti-cancer effect.
3. It has varying degrees of inhibitory effect on various pathogenic bacteria and mycobacteria
4. Houttuynia cordata water extract has a significant inhibitory effect on rat formaldehyde swelling of the feet and has anti-inflammatory effects
5. It has a diuretic effect because it contains a large amount of potassium salt and quercetin, etc.
6. The aqueous extract of Houttuynia cordata can inhibit the secretion of serum, promote tissue regeneration, and has analgesic and hemostatic effects.
7. The quercetin contained in Houttuynia cordata also has good expectorant and antitussive effects, and has a certain anti-asthmatic effect. In addition, quercetin has a certain effect on lowering blood pressure, lowering blood lipids, dilating coronary arteries, and increasing coronary blood flow.
1.It is applied in health food field.
2.It is applied in pharmaceutical field, market aslo has its injectionwith the function of detoxification.
3.It is applied in cosmetic field, effectively removing aged cutin and redundant grease.
Email: [email protected]