English name:papain enzyme
Storage Condition: 20°C
Grade: food grade & pharmaceutical grade
Active ingredients:Papain enzyme
Appearance: White fine powder
Mesh size: 90% pass 100 mesh
Test Method: UV;
Stock in LA USA warehouse;
Enzyme Papain (EC 184.108.40.206) is a cysteine protease acquired from the latex of the papaya plant (Carica papaya) and has been used for protecting plants against insects. The enzyme has been reported to have a high optimal temperature (65°C) and a wide pH range (5–8) for its activity. Commercial use of enzymes from varied industries have a different ratio of papain, chymopapain, and papaya peptidase A, resulting in distinctive physical, chemical, and biological characteristics leading to variations in performance (Kang and Warner, 1974).
Pure Papain/Papaya Extract
Activity of enzyme 100,000-2,000,000u/g White powder
Dietary supplement, feed addtitive
1. Other than helping in maintaining good digestion, this enzyme can also be used post-trauma and surgery as a natural anti-inflammatory and also for fluid retention. It does wonders for burns, bedsores and skin ulcers. In fact, with any skin problem, like shingles and psoriasis, it does quite a number on foxtrot.
2. Enzyme papain can better the quality of beers, ales and other fermented malt beverages. A method of chill proofing bottled beverages, by adding papain, can make your drinks all the richer.
3. Papain Enzyme is not only limited to the food industry but can also do wonders for your skin. Papaya contains the proteolysis papain enzyme which helps break down gently and digest large proteins that have accumulated on the skin. For this reason, it is known as a “skin-debriding agent,” which leads to the breakdown of protein in the skin, helping to eliminate damaged skin cells and flaky patches, fighting acne, pigmentation and scarring revealing a healthy skin from within. It is also used as an enzymatic soft contact lens cleaner. Moreover, papain enzyme is also highly effective in maintaining its proteolytic function across a wide spectrum of skin pH, including those with acne or blemish-prone skin where the pH of the facial skin appears to be lower than average.
4. Cancers, tumours and parasites often have an outer fibrin layer that defends them against the body’s normal immune defence system. Papain helps dissolve them by attacking over the layer of fibrin and allowing the body to reach the weaker, more fragile tissues. The immune system, in effect, must rock out an acid response that kills and eliminates these intestinal invaders. Because of their potential to eliminate cancerous cells, doctors are taking into consideration the possibilities of papain enzyme use for treating cancer.
5. After getting better from chickenpox, the virus that caused it still sticks around. This can, later on, trigger another infection called shingles, which is famous for its painful rashes with blisters. People may apply enzyme papain directly to their body to treat shingles, sores and ulcers. Those fatal internal blood clots can be treated through papain making it a boon for the medical field. Other than these chronic issues, papain can be used for curing simple infections such as the runny nose, hay fever and prolonged diarrhoea.
1. Pharmaceutical Industry:
Medicines that contain pure papain for sale are resistance to cancer, tumor, lymphatic leukemia, bacteria and parasite, tubercle bacillus, and inflammation; they are good for gall, and they can kill pains and help with digestion. They are also helpful to treat gynecopathy, glaucoma, and hyperosteogeny, heal wounds from gunshots or knife cuts; identify blood type, and treat insect stings.
2. Food Industry:
Hydrolyze protein from food’s giant molecules into peptide or amino acid through enzymic reaction. Applied for hydrolyzing animal and plant’s protein, making tenderizer, hydrolyzing placenta and soybeans, making cracker swelling agent, noodle stabilizer, beer and beverage clarifier, premium oral medicine, health care products, soy sauce, and wine starter. It can effectively convert protein, greatly improve food’s nutrition value, and lower cost; it is also beneficial for body digestion and absorption.
3. Beauty and Cosmetic Industry:
Add pure papain into protein and grease included cosmetic products can whiten and smooth skin, lighten freckles and remove grease, accelerate blood circulation, improve skin function, and enhance product quality. It can also be integrated into diet tea and beauty products.
4. Household Chemical Products:
Used in soap, washing agent, detergent, and hand soap; it can eliminate dirt, grease, bacteria, and it is safe to use.
5. Feeds Industry:
Used for feeds additives to explore protein source; it helps with absorption, improves feeds utilization rate, saves cost, and aids animal digestion and growth. It can be added into feeds for pig, cow, sheep, chicken, duck, goose, fish, and shrimp; it can also be mixed into premium compound fertilizer for vegetables and fruits.
The Best Enzyme Papain Supplier
Undersun enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our products, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our products on-time.
We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
Why Choose Undersun Enzyme Papain?
Undersun specialize in papain powder for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
Where to buy Enzyme Papain?
Just send email to [email protected], or submit your requirement in bottom form, we are of service at any time!