What is Almond Powder?
Almond Powder is also known as almond meal or almond flour, almond powder is essentially ground up almonds. That’s it. A must-have if you're on a gluten free diet, low carb diet or grain free Paleo diet. Almond powder is an excellent source of dietary fiber, vitamin E and magnesium instantly boosting nutrition to everything you add it to. Ideal for baking, it imparta a rich, sweet buttery flavor to your cakes, cookies and breads.
Bitter almond powder is a light yellow powdery product extracted from the dried mature seeds of Rosaceae PrunusarmeniacaL.var.ansuMaxim., Siberian apricot PrunussibiricaL., Northeast apricot Prunusmandshurica Koehne or apricot PrunusarmeniacaL., containing amygdalin, sub Oleic acid, linalool, estrone and other chemical components Bitter almond is also known as mountain apricot, bitter almond, apricot kernel, apricot kernel, almond, and northern organic almond powder.
Bitter amygdala is a kind of bitter ejaculation, good for lowering qi, and its effect of relieving asthma and cough is reliable. Organic almond powder tend to moisturize and nourish lung qi, and have a milder effect. Its effect of moisturizing the intestines and laxative is better than bitter almonds. It is suitable for chronic cough of lung deficiency or constipation of body fluid. Bitter almonds are bitter in taste, warm in nature, low in toxicity, enter the lungs and large intestine meridian, and have the functions of relieving cough, relieving asthma, moisturizing the intestines, and laxative. Sweet almonds are sweet in taste, flat in nature, non-toxic, can moisten the lungs and widen the stomach, expectorant and relieve cough.
White fine powder
Total of bacteria
Almond Powder Benefits:
1. Almonds Deliver a Massive Amount of Nutrients
Almond powder are very popular tree nuts. Almonds are high in healthy monounsaturated fats, fiber, protein and various important nutrients.
2. Organic Almond Powder Are Loaded With Antioxidants
Almond powder is high in antioxidants that can protect your cells from oxidative damage, a major contributor to aging and disease.
3. Almonds Are High in Vitamin E
Organic Almond Powder are among the world’s best sources of vitamin E. Getting plenty of vitamin E from foods is linked to numerous health benefits.
4. Organic Almond Powder Can Assist With Blood Sugar Control
Almonds are extremely high in magnesium, a mineral that many people don’t get enough of. High magnesium intake may offer major improvements for metabolic syndrome and type 2 diabetes.
5. Magnesium Also Benefits Blood Pressure Levels
Low magnesium levels are strongly linked to high blood pressure, indicating that organic almond powder can help control blood pressure.
6. Almond Powder Can Lower Cholesterol Levels
Eating one or two handfuls of almonds per day can lead to mild reductions in “bad” LDL cholesterol, potentially reducing the risk of heart disease.
7. Almond Powder Prevent Harmful Oxidation of LDL Cholesterol
“Bad” LDL cholesterol can become oxidized, which is a crucial step in the development of heart disease. Snacking on almonds has been shown to significantly reduce oxidized LDL.
8. Eating Almonds Reduces Hunger, Lowering Your Overall Calorie Intake
While nuts are low in carbs, they are high in protein and fiber. Studies show that eating organic almond powder and other nuts can increase fullness and help you eat fewer calories.
9. Almond Powder May Be Effective For Weight Loss
Though almonds are high in calories, eating them doesn’t seem to promote weight gain. Some studies even suggest the opposite, showing that almonds can enhance weight loss.
Almond Powder Uses
1. It is used for cough and asthma, chest tightness and more sputum. It can be used for all kinds of cough and asthma, no matter whether it is new or cold or hot. For example, it can be used to treat wind, cold, cough, nasal congestion and headache. It is often compatible with ephedra and licorice. Use plaster together, such as Maxing Shigan Decoction; treat dry-heat cough, less phlegm, and use mulberry leaf, fritillaria, and sand ginseng together, such as Sangxing Decoction; such as cold drinking cough, more with fine Xin, dried ginger, and schisandra are equivalent. This product can also be used for spleen and lung qi deficiency and endless coughing. It is often used with astragalus, thyme, and coltsfoot; if the lung yin is insufficient, dry cough and less phlegm, it should be used with adenophora, Ophiopogon japonicus, and lily.
2. Almond powder is used for blood deficiency and body fluid, dry intestines and constipation. This product can be used in all cases of body fluid consumption, elderly people or postpartum blood deficiency due to difficulty in defecation. It is often used with Baiziren, Yuliren, and peach kernels, such as Wurenwan. This product can also cure gastrointestinal dryness and heat, dry stools, it is suitable to be used with sesame seeds, rhubarb, magnolia, etc., such as sesame pills.
The Best Almond Powder Supplier
Undersun enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our products, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our products on-time. We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
Why Choose Undersun Almond Powder?
Undersun specialize in Organic Almond Powder for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
Where to buy Almond Powder?
Just send email to [email protected], or submit your requirement in bottom form, we are of service at any time!