Product Name: Moringa Seed Powder
Latin Name: Moringa oleifera Lam.
Part used: Seed
Specification: Pure natural moringa Seed powder
Color: Brown Yellow Powder
MOQ: 1 Kg
Packing :25kgs/drum or 1kg/bag;
Stock in LA USA warehouse;
Moringa oleifera seed extract provides protection against toxic metal induced oxidative stress by virtue of its chelation and antioxidant properties. • Moringa oleifera seed extract has a high ferric reducing antioxidant power value, which is known to exhibit high scavenging activity.
Moringa seed extract comes from the drum stick tree which is a South Indian tree that is also now cultivated in other areas such as Africa or South America. In India Moringa is traditionally used as staple food and as ‘Medical Plant’ as part of the Ayurvedic nutrition and therapy. All parts of the Moringa tree are traditionally used as foods in India, Moringa fruits are cooked like beans, the leaves are cooked like spinach or used for making tea, and the roots are also used for cooking or making teas. Moringa is very rich in various nutrients including vitamins, minerals, amino acids, lipids, etc. Moringa pterygosperma seed extract also contains various bioactive compounds including Isothiocyanates, flavonoids, polyphenols, etc. Moringa is also one of the new and powerful superfoods.
|Mesh Size||100 % pass 80 mesh||Complies|
|Loss on Drying||≤ 5.0%||2.85%|
|Heavy Metal||≤ 10.0 mg/kg||Complies|
|Pb||≤ 2.0 mg/kg||Complies|
|As||≤ 1.0 mg/kg||Complies|
|Hg||≤ 0.1 mg/kg||Complies|
|Residue of Pesticide||Negative||Negative|
|Total Plate Count||≤ 1000cfu/g||Complies|
1. Improves Sleep"Steep moringa leaves in hot water for 15 minutes and drink it before you go to bed for a good night's rest. It helps you slip into slumber at night, and in turn will leave you energised to tackle the day," says Dr. Choudhary, Max Hospital.
2. High in Fiber
"Moringa seeds are high in fibre, and help in moving food along your digestive system," says Delhi-based Nutritionist Anshul Jaibharat.
3. Regulate Blood Sugar Levels Dr. Ahuja says, "Moringa seeds are a great source of zinc and can regulate blood sugar levels which can help manage or even prevent diabetes."
4. Great Source of Iron"Did you know that a single serving of moringa has almost three times the amount of iron as spinach? This is especially important for vegetarians/vegans or those who suffer from low iron issues, as the body needs iron to enrich the blood and carry oxygen to our muscles, organs and tissues," adds Dr. Choudhary.
5. Reduces Joint Pain Dr. Ashutosh Gautam, Clinical Operations and Coordination Manager at Baidyanath says, "Moringa pterygosperma seed extract make for a great supplement of calcium and help those suffering from joint pain. They help in reducing inflammation and severe bone disorders like arthritis."
6. Lowers Cholesterol"Some plants have been known to reverse bad cholesterol and according to research, moringa is among them," says Dr. Divya, Max Super Speciality Hospital. Induces Death of Cancer CellsDr. Ahuja says, "Moringa seeds are well known for their anti-carcinogenic effects. They can stop the growth and development of cancer cells by accelerating their death count."
7. Promotes Heart Health"Scientists have proved that moringa seeds can reduce the amount of oxidised lipids in our body and take care of our cardiac health by safeguarding the heart tissues from constructional damages," says Dr. Choudhary.9. Powerhouse of Antioxidants"The oil extracted from moringa seeds contains almost 30 antioxidants. It contains vitamins A, B-complex, C and other free radical busters that save our body from severe oxidative damage. In other words, these antioxidant properties of moringa seeds can take care of our overall health", says Dr. Choudhary.
8. Promotes Healthy Skin"Moringa seed extract are packed with antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties and are thus, very beneficial for skincare. The oil obtained from moringa seeds can be used as a moisturizer or used to treat skin problems like skin rashes and sunburn," says Dr. Ashutosh Gautam, Baidyanath.
1. As raw materials of drugs for anti-bacterial, anti-depressants, anti- tumor and sedation, it is widely used in fields of pharmaceutical and health products;
2. Applied in health product field , it can be used as the raw materials of health care product to enhance the immunity of human body;
3. As dietary supplements increased therapeutic function, it is widely used in fields of dietary supplement food products;
4. Applied in comestic field, as natural raw material of andneutral detergent, it can be added in hair shampoon and other detergents.