What is Soybean extract?
Soybean extract is one form of plant compounds. Its molecular weight and structure are similar to human female hormones, so it is also called phytoestrogens. For those with high female hormones, it has the effect of reducing harm; for those with insufficient female hormones, it can be supplemented to alleviate the phenomenon of female hormone deficiency. According to clinical studies, soybean extract has multiple health benefits, including improving menopausal symptoms, improving menopausal osteoporosis, reducing cardiovascular disease, and antioxidant functions.
Soybean fermented with a filamentous fungus Monascus pilosus contains a significant amount of bioactive ISF aglycones (daidzein, glycitein, genistein; 1.13 mg/g dry weight) and natural statins, mevinolins (2.94 mg/g of dry weight) (Pyo, 2007). Monascus-fermented soybean extract (MFSE) demonstrated an additive hypolipidemic effect in hyperlipidemic rats than unfermented soybean extracts (UFSE), which have a higher level of glucoside ISF (daidzin, glycitin, and genistin) without mevinolin.
Soybeans belong to the legume family. The part of the plant which contains the seeds is a hairy pod that grows in clusters of three to five, with up to five beans inside each one. The beans are either round, oval or kidney-shaped.Soybeans were first cultivated in northern China in 7000 B.C. They were regarded as one of the most important food crops in China, along with millet. Today, soybeans are grown worldwide.
Soybean Phosphatidylserine 50%
Light yellow or brown yellow powder
≤ 12 meq/kg
≤ 1 ppm
≤ 0.1 ppm
≤ 0.1 ppm
≤ 0.1 ppm
Total plate count
< 1000 CFU/g
1. It prevents cancer, inhibit tumors, reduce the risk of cancer
2. Phytoestrogens can help treat
3. It Lower cholesterol and reduce the risk of heart disease, prevention and treatment of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases
4. Reducing the symptoms of women's menopausal syndrome and preventing osteoporosis
5. Prevent human body from being damaged by free radicals and improve immunity
6. To protect the stomach and spleen, protect the nervous system
7. Reduce cholesterol in the body and prevent cardiovascular diseases
8. Anti-platelet aggregation, anti-oxidation, inhibition of arachidonic acid and its metabolite production and tumor chemoprevention
9.Ithas obvious analgesic effect, and the effect is close to that of aspirin.
1. Food for dairy products, meat products, baking products, flour food, seasoning food etc.
2. Health food, medicine, fillers, pharmaceutical raw materials etc.
3. Industrial manufacturing: petroleum industry, manufacturing, agricultural products, batteries, precision castings, etc.
4. Tobacco products: flavoring, antifreeze moisturizing agent can replace glycerol for tobacco.
5. Cosmetics: facial cleanser, beauty cream, make-up water, shampoo, facial mask, etc.
6. Feed: pet food, animal feed, aquatic feed, vitamin feed, veterinary products, etc.
Email: [email protected]