Green tea polyphenols contains polyphenols, which include flavanols, flavandiols, flavonoids, and phenolic acids; these compounds may account for up to 30% of the dry weight. Most of the green tea polyphenols (GTPs) are flavonols, commonly known as catechins.
There is a growing body of evidence that plant polyphenols such as resveratrol, anthocyanins, catechins, and terpenes like taxol are effectively used in the treatment of chronic conditions including cancer, Alzheimer, Parkinsonism, diabetes, aging, etc. The link between oxidative stress and inflammation is well accepted. Thus, the mechanism of action of these natural products is partly believed to be through their significant antioxidant properties.
The main constituent of green tea, with clinical significance, is epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG). It has been associated with antitumor, anti-Alzheimer, and anti-aging properties, improve redox status at the tissue level possibly preventing system level structural damage. This review focuses on EGCG and its potential therapeutic role in health and disease.
Camellia sinensis O. Ktze
Every Spring and summer
1. It has obvious antioxidant effect. Tea polyphenols have obvious effects in scavenging free radicals, anti-oxidation and anti-aging.
2. It can reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease to a certain extent, because tea polyphenols can reduce the total cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood, thereby reducing the effect of coronary heart disease, myocardial infarction and other cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases.
3. It has obvious antibacterial effect. For the prevention of infectious diseases, tea polyphenols have a very obvious antibacterial effect if properly ingested.
1. Green tea extract can be applied in food grade.
(1) Green tea extract has function of removing radicals and anti-aging.
2. Green tea extract can be used as cosmetics and daily chemical additive.
(1) Green tea extract owns the effect of anti-wrinkle and anti-Aging.
3. Green tea extract can be applied in pharmaceutical field.
(1) Green tea extract can reduce blood pressure, blood sugar and blood lipids.
(2) Green tea extract can enhance the immune function and prevention of colds.
(3) Green tea extract can be used to anti-radiation,anti-cancer,inhibiting the increasing of cancer cell.
(4) Green tea extract can be used to anti-bacterium, with the function of sterilization and deodorization.
Low factory price, high quality
15 years of plant extract factory direct sales, stable quality standard ISO, KOSHER, HALAL, USDA, large supply channels, Overseas warehouse stock in USA, large supply channels, Organic agriculture ingredient
Conform to USP standard, CP2001, Enterprices Standard
Specification :25% - 98%
Polyphenol, 4% to 6% of epicatechin (L-EC), 6% to 8% of gallocatechin (DL-EC), 10% to 15% of epigallocatechin (L-EGC), 50% ~60% epigallocatechin gallate (L-ECG), and 8% to 10% caffeine.
Test method:UV, HPLC,TLC
Appearance: Brown Yellow Powder or Brown Powder
Solubility: Can soluble in the water
Production process flow chart:
Packing& Storage :
Packing: 25Kg/Fiber Drum, double plastic bag inside.
1Kg/Bag, aluminum foil bag vacuum packing
Storage: Kept away from strong light and heat.
Shelf Life:24 months for powder
FAQ:（Do You Want To Place An Order With Us Now？）
Riley Gao，[email protected]
Can i get some samples?
Yes, we can supply the free sample, but the shipping cost be paid by our customers.
How to start orders or make payments?
Proforma invoice will be sent first after confirmation of order, enclosed our bank information. Payment by T/T, Western Union or Escrow.
What's your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
How about leading time?
Leading time: About 3-5 days after payment confirmed.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
How do you treat quality complaint?
First of all, our quality control will reduce the quality problem to near zero. If there is a real quality problem caused by us, we will send you free goods for replacement or refund your loss.