Product Name:Cranberry extract
Latin Name: vaccinium macrocarpon
Specification Ratio: 4:1~20:1 anthocyanins 25%
Part Used: bark
Appearance: Purple Powder
Test Method: TLC / HPLC
Advantage : Purest powder without any additive;
Certificate: KOSHER, HALAL, ISO,ORGANIC CERTIFICATE;
Cranberry extract is a type of evergreen shrub that grows in bogs or wetlands. Cranberry is native to northeastern and northcentral parts of the United States. The shrub has small, dark green leaves, pink flowers, and dark red fruit that are egg-shaped.
Cranberry extract contains natural flavonoids and proanthocyanidins, etc., can restore collagen vitality, make the skin smooth and elastic, is a natural sun cover, can prevent ultraviolet rays from harming the skin, has excellent antioxidant function, can resist aging and protect Cardiovascular health, but also effective in preventing and adjuvant treatment of urinary tract infections in adult women.
Cranberry extract contains the following chemical ingredients: proanthocyanidins, anthocyanins, flavonols, phenolic acid, pectin, ellagic acid, resveratrol, lignans, ursolic acid, tocotrienols and omega-3 Fatty acids, vitamin C, minerals, etc. It is most commonly used for the prevention and treatment of urinary tract infections (UTIs). Cranberry extract is also used for kidney stones, enlarged prostate, common cold, and many other conditions, but there is no good scientific evidence to support these uses.In foods, cranberry fruit is used in cranberry juice, cranberry juice cocktail, jelly, and sauce.
Violet Fine Powder
100% pass 80 mesh
80 Mesh Screen
Loss on drying
Total Plate Count
(1) Cranberry extract helps inhibit the growth and reproduction of a variety of pathogenic bacteria, prevents these pathogens from adhering to cells in the body (such as urinary tract epithelial cells), prevents and controls women's urinary tract infections and inhibits Helicobacter spiral Bacillus infection;
(2) Help maintain the integrity of the bladder wall and maintain the normal pH of the urethra;
(3) Reduce the incidence of gastric ulcer and gastric cancer;
(4) Reduce cardiovascular aging disease;
(5) Anti-aging and avoid Alzheimer's disease;
(6) Nourishing and beautifying, maintain young and healthy skin.
1. Applied in pharmaceutical field, to be used as raw material;
2. Applied in health-care product field, to be used for keeping body healthy;
3. Applied in food field, to be used as nutritional supplement.
Email: [email protected]