English name:Pure Papain
Storage Condition: 20°C
Grade: food grade & pharmaceutical grade
Active ingredients:Papain enzyme
Appearance: White fine powder
Mesh size: 90% pass 100 mesh
Test Method: UV;
Stock in LA USA warehouse;
Papain is a proteolytic enzyme extracted from the raw fruit of the papaya plant. Proteolytic enzymes help break proteins down into smaller protein fragments called peptides and amino acids. This is why papain is a popular ingredient in meat tenderizer. You can get pure papain from eating raw papaya.
You can get pure papain from eating raw papaya. Papain is also available in topical, chewable, and capsule forms. You can purchase papain-only supplements or supplements that pair papain with other enzymes, such as bromelain.
Pure Papain/Papaya Extract
Activity of enzyme 100,000-2,000,000u/g White powder
Dietary supplement, feed addtitive
Pure Papain Benefits:
1. Papaya relieves bloating and constipation. “The reason papaya is good for gut health is mainly due to the enzyme pure papain that helps with digestion, [particularly] digestion of proteins,” Perdomo explains, adding that it works so well that papain is often sold as a supplement for digestion to help with bloating and heartburn. “I grew up eating fresh papaya all the time in Panama and find that it helps with staying regular and preventing constipation,” she says.
2. Papaya has fiber. Another reason why papaya is so great for gut health is because of all its glorious fiber. Half of a large papaya has about 7 grams of it, which is nearly 30 percent of what you should be eating every day. Getting enough fiber is crucial for keeping your digestive tract running properly. It’s also good for metabolism and fighting inflammation.
3. It’s an anti-inflammatory fruit. Perdomo also points out that, like most fruits, papaya is full of antioxidants, which protect the body from free radicals to fight inflammation. One study performed on rats found that papaya extract helped decrease oxidative stress in the liver, stomach, and kidneys.
4. Papaya is hydrating. “Pure papain is full of water,” Perdomo says, acknowledging the fruit’s hydrating benefits. In fact, papayas are 85 to 89 percent water, which is especially handy in the summer when hydration is extra important.
5. It’s good for immunity. “Papaya is a rich source in vitamin C, ranking as one of the highest per 100 grams—it has 60 milligrams per 100 grams,” Perdomo says, adding that women should aim to get 75 milligrams a day. “Vitamin C is involved in reactions needed for collagen, iron absorption, and it helps the immune system,” she says. “Comparing the vitamin C of papayas with other fruits such as oranges and strawberries, papayas are near the top of the list.” Her pro tip: go for super ripe yellow-orange papaya because vitamin C content increases as papaya ripens.
6. It’s good for eye health. Besides vitamin C, papaya is high in beta-carotene, the precursor to vitamin A. “This is a vital nutrient that is needed for night vision, healthy skin, immune system and to have a healthy gut and is related with prevention of cardiovascular disease and cancer,” Perdomo says.
7. It’s great for your skin. There’s a good reason why you’ll see papaya or pure papain in a lot of natural beauty products. The vitamin C helps minimize premature aging while the b-carotene reduces damage from the sun. Perdomo adds that the vitamin A and antioxidants could be more reasons why it’s so great for the skin, too. Bird Bakery owner and Cupcake Wars judge Elizabeth Chambers Hammer even uses papaya as an exfoliant. “The way you take papa enzymes for digestion, it kind of works the same way on your face,” she previously told Well+Good. “It loosens dead skin cells and really just gives you a clean glow,” she says.
Pure Papain Application:
1. Pharmaceutical Industry:
Medicines that contain pure papain are resistance to cancer, tumor, lymphatic leukemia, bacteria and parasite, tubercle bacillus, and inflammation; they are good for gall, and they can kill pains and help with digestion. They are also helpful to treat gynecopathy, glaucoma, and hyperosteogeny, heal wounds from gunshots or knife cuts; identify blood type, and treat insect stings.
2. Food Industry:
Hydrolyze protein from food’s giant molecules into peptide or amino acid through enzymic reaction. Applied for hydrolyzing animal and plant’s protein, making tenderizer, hydrolyzing placenta and soybeans, making cracker swelling agent, noodle stabilizer, beer and beverage clarifier, premium oral medicine, health care products, soy sauce, and wine starter. It can effectively convert protein, greatly improve food’s nutrition value, and lower cost; it is also beneficial for body digestion and absorption.
3. Beauty and Cosmetic Industry:
Add pure papain into protein and grease included cosmetic products can whiten and smooth skin, lighten freckles and remove grease, accelerate blood circulation, improve skin function, and enhance product quality. It can also be integrated into diet tea and beauty products.
4. Household Chemical Products:
Used in soap, washing agent, detergent, and hand soap; it can eliminate dirt, grease, bacteria, and it is safe to use.
5. Feeds Industry:
Used for feeds additives to explore protein source; it helps with absorption, improves feeds utilization rate, saves cost, and aids animal digestion and growth. It can be added into feeds for pig, cow, sheep, chicken, duck, goose, fish, and shrimp; it can also be mixed into premium compound fertilizer for vegetables and fruits.
The Best Papain Powder Supplier
Undersun enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our products, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our products on-time.
We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
Why Choose Undersun Pure Papain Powder?
Undersun specialize in papain powder for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
Where to buy Papain Powder?
Just send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit your requirement in bottom form, we are of service at any time!