Description：Rehmannia root powder/extract
Latin Name: Radix Rehmanniae Preparata
Specification Ratio: 10:1 30%, 80% polysaccharide
Part Used: Root
Appearance: Brown powder
Test method: TLC/UV
Appearance: dark brown and slightly sweet
Sexual taste: Fresh and cold, sweet and bitter. Rehmannia glutinosa is cold and sweet. Rehmannia glutinosa is cold and sweet.
Active ingredients: Catalpol, Rehman-nin, mannitol, various sugars and amino acids, vitamin A-like substances, and the like.
Main application: preparation of pills and other preparations
1. Seasonal febrile disease involving yinfen and yuefen, manifested as fever and irritability。
2. Blood-heat syndrome manifested as hematemesis , epistaxis, hemoptysis, hematuria, hemafecia, metrorrhagia ,etc。
3. Febrile diseases with consumption of body fluid manifested as fever ,thirst and constipation。
4. Syndrome of yin deficiency and fire-hyperactivity with hectic fever。
5. Lung dryness syndrome with cough of epistaxis。
6. Sthenic or asthenic heat-syndrome with sorethro。