Description ：Psyllium husk powder
Latin Name: Plantago Ovata, Plantago Ispaghula
Specification Ratio: 100 mesh
Part Used: hull
Appearance: off -white powder
Test method :TLC
1. Loss weight and weight control,Due to the rich water soluble fiber in the psyllium husk, the water can swell and form dozens of times of gel mass, which can increase satiety, but not provide heat, and reduce the calorie intake.
2. Solubility psyllium husk fiber has the effect of lowering blood cholesterol.
3. Prevent Colon Cancer and other gastrointestinal diseases.
4. Psylliun husk powder can be used to prevent/treat constipation or diarrhea.
5. Diabetes-Blood Glucose Control is a good way to Control the rise in Blood sugar after meals.At the same time, through the intervention of diabetes mellitus, it can help reduce the demand for insulin in patients with sugar disease.
6. Psyllium husk powder made to increase the volume of material inside the colon, can also increase the intestinal peristalsis, reduce the pressure of the stomach wall.This regulation can help reduce the symptoms of diverticulitis and even prevent the onset of diverticulitis.
The main characteristics of the psyllium husk powder The seed shell of the psyllium psyllium can be absorbed and swelled about 50 times after being processed and ground. The seed shell contains soluble and insoluble fiber, the ratio is about 3:1, and the common European and American high fiber is the diet. Among them, it is regarded as a fibrous supplement. Common ingredients of dietary fiber include psyllium husk, oat fiber, and wheat fiber. The psyllium sylvestris are native to Iran and India. The size of the psyllium husk is 50 mesh, and the powder is fine. It contains more than 90% of water-soluble fiber. It can expand 50 times when it meets water, so it can increase the fullness. Feeling, but does not provide heat, does not make too much calories. Compared with other dietary fibers, Psyllium has a high water retention and swellability, which makes the bowel movement smooth.