Description :Pine seed extract powder
Latin Name: Pinus koraiensis Sieb. et Zucc.
Specification Ratio: 10:1 1%-95% OPC
Part Used: Seed
Appearance: purple red powder
Test method : UV
1. Helps to reduce blood cholesterol levels and inhibits the development of atherosclerosis;
2. Is an effective additional tool in the treatment of arterial hypertension;
3. Has a normalizing effect on blood vessel walls, improves cerebral and peripheral circulation;
4. Reduces or eliminates the violations of fat metabolism;
5. Provide effective assistance at diseases of the digestive system (Erosive and ulcerative lesions of the gastrointestinal tract, gastritis, cholecystitis);
6. Used for varicose veins (blurred light massage);
7. Plays an active role in the nutrition and maintenance of normal life of the growing child's body.