Description： Olive leaf extract powder
Latin Name: Olea europaea L
Specification Ratio: 10:1，10%- 60% Oleuropein 10% 20% 98% Hydroxytyrosol
Part Used: leaves
Appearance: Brown to white powder
Test method: UV/HPLC
2. Anti-virus, anti-bacteria, anti-fungi, and anti-protozoa and etc;
3. Anti-oxidant (more powerful than Vitamin C and E, with an ORAC value of 10,465mmol TE/g);
4. Enhance immune, and improving the auto-immune disorder;
5. Be lethal to some cancer cells;
6. Lower blood pressure;
7. Increase blood flow in the coronary arteries;
8. Relieve arrhythmias;
9. Prevent the hardening of the arteries;
New drugs for the treatment of diseases caused by viruses, bacteria, protozoa, parasites and blood-sucking insects, and new drugs for the treatment of colds.
In countries such as Europe and the United States, olive leaf extract is mainly used as a dietary supplement to regulate immunity.
Skin care products
The high content of olive bitter is mainly used for skin care products. It can protect skin cells from UV rays, effectively maintain skin's tenderness and elasticity, and achieve skin and skin rejuvenation. Microherb's high content of olive bitter 80% is specially designed for skin care products. Its high active ingredient and light color make it ideal for cosmetic formula design.