Description ：Marshmallow extract
Latin Name: Althaea officinalis L
Specification Ratio: 4:1~20:1
Part Used: whole herb
Appearance: Brown Yellow Powder
Test Method: TLC / UV
1. Recently, Marshmallow has been used as an expectorant to treat a variety of upper respiratory problems.
2. Marshmallow reduces inflammation and has a calming effect on the body.
3. Although Marshmallow has primarily been used for the respiratory and digestive tracts, its high mucilage content may also provide some minor relief for urinary tract and skin infections.
4. Marshmallow's mucilage content helps soothe inflamed tissues, often caused by bronchitis. Marshmallow also relieves dryness and irritation in the chest and throat, usually brought on by colds and persistent coughs.
5. Marshmallow has been known to relieve indigestion, kidney problems, urinary tract infections, and even external skin wounds such as boils and abscesses.