Description ：Marjoram extract powder
Latin Name: Hyssopus officinalis
Specification Ratio: 4:1~20:1
Part Used: whole herb
Appearance: Brown Yellow Powder
Test Method: TLC / UV
1. Treat bronchitis, asthma, influenza and colds, while helping wounds heal and dispersing bruises on the skin.
2. Treat female disorders and to relieve monthly water retention
3. Help the respiratory system get rid of mucus and bronchial spasms
4. Treat coughs and wheezing
5. Hyssop has been used for cleansing ritual and as medicine since biblical times. Nowadays it is known that the volatile oil and other ingredients that are contained in the leaves and green stems indeed have antibacterial, antiviral and other beneficial properties.
6. As a peripheral vasodilator, it is also diaphoretic (induces sweating) and has anti-inflammatory properties. The latter effect is used to naturally treat infections of the upper respiratory tract by inhaling vapors from hyssop decoctions.
7. Poultices can help in the treatment of conjunctivitis and as a natural remedy for bruises, insect bites, and muscle pain.
8. Hot decoction vapors are also used as a natural remedy for tinnitus. Prepared as an infusion, hyssop can be used as natural treatment for colic, abdominal cramps, as a stimulant, to eliminate flatulence and to help with upset stomach.
9. Since hyssop works as a diuretic (increase the urine output) it can help flushing out excessive sodium from the body and therefore lower the blood pressure.