Description: Lily powder
Latin Name: Bulbus Lilii
Specification Ratio: 4:1~20:1; 80mesh Powder
Part Used: Flower
Appearance: Yellow Brown Powder to White Powder
Test Method: TLC/HPLC
1. To nourish yin and moisten the lung, and to tranquilize the mind.
2. Moisturising and regenerating action, and makes your skin wonderfully smooth and soft
3. To inhibit tumour growth in laboratory tests. Lily bulb extract shrinks pancreas, stomach tumours.
4. Used to target some of the cancers that are currently most difficult to treat.
5. Rich of nutrition, sweet and crisp, good for watering your lung, stop coughing, quiet your nerves
Indicated for the treatment of Anxiety such as terror or panic , palpitation, insomnia, dreaminess, dizziness.