Description: Licorice powder
Latin Name: Glycyrrhiza uralensis Fisch.
Specification Ratio: 4:1~20:1 Glycyrrhizic Acid 7% ,Glycyrrhizin 10%,
Part Used: Root
Appearance: Yellow Brown Powder to White Powder
Test Method: TLC/HPLC
1. Ability of inhibit the activity of Tyrosinase
2. Ability to inhibit dopachrome tautomerase and activity of DHICA oxidation enzyme.
3. Anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidation, anti-aging, UV abortion, skin whitening, spot removing.
1. Used in food industry as a sweetener.
2. Used in medicine field as raw materials of drugs for clearing heat and detoxicating.
3. Widely used in health industry as product for benifitig stomach.
4. Applied in cosmetic field, licorice extract is able to nourish and cure the skin.