Description: Kudzu root extract
Latin Name: Pueraria lobata (Willd.) Ohwi
Specification Ratio: 4:1~20:1 pueraria flavones1%-98%; 80mesh Powder
Part Used: Root
Appearance: Yellow Brown Powder to White Powder
Test Method: TLC HPLC
1. Dilating blood vessels, increasing coronary blood flow, antithrombotic effect, inhibiting platelet aggregation, reducing blood viscosity and promoting blood micro-cycle.
2. Reducing myocardial oxygen consumption, strengthening myocardial contraction force and protecting myocardial cell
3. Enhancing immunity and inhibiting cancer cell.
4. Treating sudden deafness of each group.
5. Reducing the risk of cardiovascular diseases.