Description: Immature bitter orange extract
Latin Name: Citrus aurantium L.
Specification Ratio: 4:1~20:1 flavones 20% Synephrine HCL 50%, 99%; 80mesh Powder
Part Used: Peel, Fruit
Appearance: Yellow Brown Powder-White Powder
Test Method: TLC/HPLC
1. Anti-oxidation, anti-cancer, anti-allergy.
2. Resist cardiovascular disease, such as hypertension and heart attack.
3. Increase capillary toughness, improve the health of capillary.
4. Anti-virus and anti-inflammation.
5. Weight control, anti-obesity, lower cholesterol.