Description：Gentian extract powder
Latin Name:Gintiana scabra Bge.
Specification Ratio:4:1~20:1,Gentiopicrin 1% 1.5% 3% 5%; 80mesh Powder
Part Used: Root
Appearance:Yellow Brown Powder
1. Has been used for loss of appetite and indigestion.
2. Be an effective tonic which usually is administered for insufficiency of blood due to impairment of the heart and spleen resulting from overstrain, manifested as palpitation, amnesia and insomnia.
3. Be effective to red eyes and dizziness, swollen or deaf ears, bitter mouth and body side ache, throat swelling and pain and so on.
4. Anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory.
5. With the function of settling irascibility, and dehumidify.