Black sesame extract is from mature seeds of black sesame.
Black sesame extract
Sesamum indicum L
Jute, jusheng, dog louse, oil flax, xiaohu flax, sebum, sesame
Brownish yellow powder
Medicine, healthcare products, food additives
Function & Application:
1. Antioxidant: Help protect blood vessels by scavenging free radicals and ensuring efficient nutrient and oxygen delivery for healthy brain function.
2. Skin problem: Protect skin from UV rays.
3. Regulate Immune System.
4. Lower blood sugar levels.
1. Estrogenic and antiestrogenic activities.
2. Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects.
3. Insecticide effects.
4. Decreasing fat storage.
5. Provide liver protection against alcohol and improve liver function: Sesamin is a non-competitive inhibitor of Δ5-desaturase; it inhibits the conversion of DGLA to arachidonic acid, and consequently decreases the formation of proinflammatory 2-series prostaglandins.
6. Potential anticancer (anticarcinogenic) activities: Inhibit the growth of SC (skin cancer) cell.
Packing & Storage :
Packing: 25Kg/Fiber Drum, double plastic bag inside.
1Kg/Bag, aluminum foil bag vacuum packing
Storage: Kept away from strong light and heat.
Shelf Life: 24 months for powder