Lycopene is a member of the carotenoid family of chemical substances. Lycopene, similar to other carotenoids, is a natural fat-soluble pigment (red, in the case of lycopene) found in certain plants and microorganisms, where it serves as an accessory light-gathering pigment and to protect these organisms against the toxic effects of oxygen and light. Lycopene may also protect humans against certain disorders, such as prostate cancer and perhaps some other cancers, and coronary heart disease.
Lycopersicon esculentum Miller
Place of Origin
Cas No. 502-65-8
Lycopene 5% 10%
Function & Application:
1. Prevention and suppression of cancer;
2. Protection of the cardiovascular;
3. Anti-ultraviolet radiation;
4. Suppression mutagenesis;
5. Anti-aging and enhancing immunity;
6. Improving skin allergies;
7. Improving a variety of body tissues ;
8. With a strong hangover effect
1.Applied in food field, it is mainly used as food additives for colorant and health care;
2.Applied in cosmetic field, it is mainly used to whitening, anti-wrinkle and UV protection;
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is made into capsule to prevent cancer.
Packing & Storage :
Packing: 25Kg/Fiber Drum, double plastic bag inside.
1Kg/Bag, aluminum foil bag vacuum packing
Storage: Kept away from strong light and heat.
Shelf Life: 24 months for powder