Theobromine is from the seed of the plant Cocoa of the indusiaceae family. Found in cocoa and tea, slightly soluble in water and ethanol, almost insoluble in benzene, chloroform, petroleum ether, carbon tetrachloride, and other solutions of an alkaloid.
It is mainly used as a diuretic to treat edema and dilatation of coronary arteries in patients with chronic kidney disease and heart disease, but its effect is relatively weak. At present, it is rarely used alone, and is mostly used in combination with other drugs, such as compound theophylline tablets, sodium salicylate can be made into diuretic drugs, and hexanediobromine can be added with chlorhexanone.In addition, theobromine has the effect of relieving cough
Theobroma cacao L.
Place of Origin
Hainan, China, Malaysia, Brazil
Theobromine 5%, 10%, 20%, 35%, Brown powder
Theobromine 98% White powder
Medicine, food additives
Function & Application:
1. As a highly effective antioxidant;
2. Prevention of dental caries;
3. To hibits the action of tyrosinase and reduces melanin deposition.Inhibit the formation of fat in liver, promote fat oxidation, achieve the effect of weight loss
4. Droping blood pressure;
1. It can be added to candy, beverage, ice cream and chocolate to prevent the active ingredients from oxidizing
2. Used in chewing gum, toothpaste, etc
3. Whitening and losing weight
Packing & Storage :
Packing: 25Kg/Fiber Drum, double plastic bag inside.
1Kg/Bag, aluminum foil bag vacuum packing
Storage: Kept away from strong light and heat.
Shelf Life: 24 months for powder