Oxymatrine is White crystal powder,melting point 207℃-208℃, easyly soluble in water.Methanol. Chloroform.Benzene .hardly soluble in Diethyl ether. Oxymatrine is extracted from the root of Sophora flavescens.
Sophora flavescens Root Extract
Sophora flavescens Alt
Sophora macrosperma Sm. ex DC.
Place of Origin
Oxymatrine 98% White crystal powder
Dietary supplements. Pharmaceuticals.Cosmetics.
Function & Application:
1. Has a direct effect of anti-hepatitis B virus.
2. Can inhibit the activity of collagen and prevention of liver fibrosis.
3. Abnormal liver cell death can be prevented
4. Can make the heart rate slow down, decreased myocardial contractility, reduced cardiac output; have anti-arrhythmic effects; also diuretic, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, sedative, asthma, expectorant, elevated white blood cell, anti-tumor effects.
1. Applied in agriculture field, matrine is a natural plant pesticides and insecticides, insect pests that once touched the drug will suffocate;
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field, matrine injection on the treatment of chronic persistent hepatitis have a good effect;
3. Applied in cosmetic field, it has good effect of anti-acne.
Packaging & Shipping