Shitake Mushroom is a drug that reduces serum cholesterol
Shitake Mushroom Extract
Lentinan 10-50% Brown powder
Medicine, food additives
Function & Application：
1. Boost the immune system;
2. Against atherosclerosis, cancer, bacterial and viral infections;
3. Reduce serum cholesterol;
4. Shrink tumors;
5. Protect liver function;
1. Used as the raw materials of health-care products, food and condiments.
2. The role of lentinan have immunomodulatory and antitumor: Lentinan on regulating immune function of T cells can promote and stimulate antibody formation and activation of macrophages, the ability to reduce methylcholanthrene-induced tumors, so the cancer cells strongly inhibited. Lentinan is known in the outer periphery of immunological therapies (Scheme efferent) and the clinical application of anti-tumor in humans, lentinan can increase DNA monocyte immune protein synthesis and peripheral production.
3. Liver detoxification lentinan: lentinan can significantly reduce CC l4, ALT thioacetamide and prednisolone-induced rise, and antagonistic CCl4 liver glycogen content reduce damage, with liver detoxification .
4. Mushrooms also contain double-stranded RNA, can induce interferon, with anti-virus capabilities. Shiitake extract has anti-platelet aggregatio
Packaging & Shipping