Reishi is a decomposer and grows on stumps and logs of dead trees, producing large kidney-shaped red caps.Reishi has been touted to have a wide variety of health benefits and is available fresh, dried, in teas and as extracts. Talk to your physician before taking reishi for any medical condition.
Place of Origin
Mushroom & Mycelium
NLT 6% Triterpenes HPLC; NLT 10% Polysacharides UV
Ganoderma lucidum polysaccharides/Glossy ganoderma/Reishi Polysaccharides/ Ganoderma Lucidum Extract/Reishi Mycelium Extract
Reishi Polysacharides 10%-50% Brownish red Powder
Medicine, food additive, dietary supplement, sports nutrition
1.Be used for anti-tumor, antiallergic
2. Be used foranti- neurasthenia
3. Be used foranti-high blood pressure, anti-diabets, protect cardiovascular system
4. Be used fortreating chronic bronchitis,&treating asthma
5. Be s used forimprove immunity
Reishi is the most common name applied to several species of mushrooms in the genus Ganoderma. Other names include mannentake, lingzhi and lingchi.
1. Be reputed as the elixir of life since ancient times, and is a rare and traditional chinese medicine.
2. Be used for treatment of general fatigue and weakness , asthma, insomnia, and cough
3.Can also preserve the vigour, strengthen the physique, have a rosy complexion.
4. Be prolong life, curing the consumptive disease.