Pueraria root extract, is a type of herbal medicine that is made using the vines of kudzu plants. Nowadays, the pueraria root extract is consumed as a dietary supplement for its range of nutrients, and at other times is used to treat specific ailments.
Pueraria Root Extract
Place of Origin
Puerarin Pueraria isoflavone
Kudzu Root Extract, Pueraria isoflavone, Puerarin Pueraria lobata (Willd.) Ohwi
Pueraria isoflavone 40% -80%
Function & Application:
1. Can relieve tension in muscles and promote blood circulation .
2. Can descend myocardial oxygen consumption and resist cancers.
3. Can increase coronary blood flow and stimulate blood micro-cycle.
4. Can treat sudden def of all aged group
5. Promote the risk of cardiovasculuar diseases.
1. Applied in food field, pueraria isoflavones can lower blood pressure
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field, pueraria isoflavones is widely used in biopharmaceuticals, and API of cardiovascular system agents in China. As a kind of Chinese medicine injectio, puerarin is a common drug for heart disease.
3. Applied in cosmetics field, the phytoestrogen effect of puerarin can relieve symptom caused by decrease in estrogen level and aging, decrease in skin vitality and leukotrichia. Hence, it is frequently used in breast cream, eye cream and skin cream.