Poria Cocos Mushroom is a traditional popular chinese medicine in China. Every 100 grams of dried Poria Cocos cocos contain 1. 2 g protein, 0. 5 g fat, carbohydrates 80. 9 g, cellulose 1. 7 g, vitamin e 4. 27 mg, selenium 12. 6 ug, and the-fuling polysaccharide, fulin acid, ergosterol, choline, adenine, lecithin proteinase etc. it showed a mild pharmacological property and sweet taste and acts on the heart, spleen, liver and kidney. It possesses the functions of diuresis, invigorating the function of spleen and stomach, relieving uneasiness of mind etc and is famed as one of the eight treasures in chinese medicine.
Poria Cocos Mushroom
Poria cocos (Schw.) Wolf
Polysaccharides 10%-50%, 10:1 Brown powder
Medicine, food additives
Function & Application:
1. Have Anti-cancer, owning the strong suppression to transplantable cancer of growth retardation;
2. Anti-inflammatory and anti-viral, it will ease the side-effects of chemotherapy and radiation treatment, cure hronic hepatitis and delay aging;
3. Have Poria cocos polysaccharide can enhance the cytotoxicity of Tlymphocyte.
1. Applied in health product field, as raw material to produce various kinds of health products, such as poria cocos polysaccharide capsule, tablet, electuary and so on;
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field, oral pachymaran is a kind of common medicine to treat tumour.
3. Applied in cosmetic field, as raw material to added into cosmetic, which can delay skin aging.
Packing & Storage :
Packing: 25Kg/Fiber Drum, double plastic bag inside.
1Kg/Bag, aluminum foil bag vacuum packing
Storage: Kept away from strong light and heat.
Shelf Life: 24 months for powder