Resveratrol (trans-3,5,4'-trihydroxystilbene), belongs to a class of polyphenolic compounds called stilbenes , found largely in the skins of red grapes and root of Polygonum cuspidatum Sieb. an oriental medicine used to treat diseases of the blood vessels, heart and live. Resveratrol is a fat-soluble compound that occurs in a trans and a cis configuration Both cis- and trans-resveratrol also occur as glucosides . Resveratrol-3-O-beta-glucoside is also called piceid.
Place of Origin
Resveratrol/polygonum cuspidatum extract/Giant Knotweed Extract/Polydatin/Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract
Resveratrol 50% Brown yellow powder
Resveratrol 98% White Powder
Cosmetics.food additives.dietary supplement. pharmaceuticals..
Function & Application:
1. Can reduce blood viscosity, inhibit platelet coagulation and vasodilation, keep the blood flowing smoothly.
2. Can prevent cancer occurrence and development.
3. Has resistance atherosclerosis and coronary heart disease, ischemic heart disease, hyperlipidemia prevention role.
4. Can be sued as the role of inhibiting tumor also have estrogen-like effect, can be used to treat diseases such as breast cancer.
5. Has anticancer, cardiovascular protection, free-radical, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects,ect.
1. Protecting the heart and circulatory system, lowering cholesterol, and protecting against clots which can cause heart attacks and stroke.
2. Protects a cell's DNA. It is a powerful antioxidant. Antioxidants can help prevent cell damage caused by free radicals. Free radicals are unstable atoms caused by pollution, sunlight and our bodies natural burning of fat that can lead to cancer, aging and brain degeneration.
3. Lowering cholesterin and the blood viscosity, reducing the risk of arteriosclerosis, cardio-cerebrovascular disease and heart disease.
4. Anti-virus and accommodate immunity, inhibit Staphylococcus aureus, Micrococcus catarrhalis, Bacillus coli, aeruginosus Bacillus, have better inhibit action with Orphan virus, Fever blisters virus, enteric virus and Kesaqi virus.
Packaging & Shipping