Olive leaf is the leaf of the olive tree (Olea europaea). The silvery green leaves are oblong, measuring 4–10 centimetres (1.6–3.9 in) long and 1–3 centimetres (0.39–1.2 in) wide.
The main ingredient of olive leaf extract is cycloalene ether terpenoid bitter substance, and the most active one is Oleuropein.
Olive leaf extract
Canarium album Raeusch.
Place of Origin
Oleuropein 10%, 20%, 40%, 60%, 5:1, 10:1 Brown yellow powder
Function & Application:
1. Broad spectrum antibacterial action;
3. Strengthen the immune system;
1. New drugs for treating diseases caused by viruses, bacteria, protozoa, parasites and bloodsuckers, and for treating colds;
2. As a dietary supplement, used to regulate immunity;
3. The high content of Oleuropein is mainly used in skin care products;
Packing & Storage :
Packing: 25Kg/Fiber Drum, double plastic bag inside.
1Kg/Bag, aluminum foil bag vacuum packing
Storage: Kept away from strong light and heat.
Shelf Life: 24 months for powder